Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Ch. 23 - The Gossip About Ossan in the City

oh god i'm slow, "Demon Takuma" = "Akuma tAkuma" of course it would spread like the plauge, it's like the easiest nickname to remember ever.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember anything about him asking someone to go spread bad rumors about himself.

this bitch-.- biting the hand that feeds you. dishounor and distrust. well trust wasnt important to that girls father was it? oh wait..... allways some dumb ignorant fuck to build plot against

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh, shit son, she got her squad ready for a beating lmao 🤣

Double-page supporter
Yes, trust the word of a bard who makes tall tales for entertainment instead of the verified actions of a person

Dex-chan lover
She's the kind of person that gets easily tricked by a yes man and squanders her family's fortune while having no skills.

Thanks to this manga, now I have a nun fe-ahem, errr another time to waste

Dex-chan lover
@Bentenmaru Hmm i see it now, but i still don't understand how the bad rumors help to hide the truth about the corrupt nobles who were torturing people. it seems to only serve the purpose of creation "plot" drama.

Group Leader
"Oh, this is the Demon Takuma, the one that can raze cities and kill entire armies... He's calm and passive right now, so let's piss him off by poking him with a stick!"
I really want this trope to die... It's dumb, pointless and boring.

It would be fun if this author decided to play with the trope, making Takuma incredibly mad and actually become a Demon, kill half the city and level it... but that will never happen.
After all, this manga is like the paint-by-number of the Isekai genre.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Well, at least Miss Rich Girl has grounds for prodding him. She's been shown to be dumb and selfish.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, my head started to ache in the middle of this chapter... dafuq is that accent.

Users who are viewing this thread