Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Ossan Is Looking For A Hot Spring In The Other World

Power Uploader
You're thanking the wrong guy since I'm not part of that group and just a random uploader....

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh god he's asking for buttseks right? Nooooo god, no god please no, no, noooooooooooooooooooo.

Aggregator gang
How the hell did he knew that there was ancient oceans under the ground? Did he buy something to test that the area was under water?

Aggregator gang
@MCX01
Yeah that is concerning especially you know the person who just gave a person god like powers now new the ability of where the hell ancient ocean water is

Dex-chan lover
@XL: With that look in his eyes in the last panel, that was also my concern. Please, no!

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of one of those sayings that get turned around to mean the exact opposite thing because people cut out half of it. "Blood is thicker than water" Is actually "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb". The meaning being that social responsibilities and relationships that you've chosen are more important than the ones that are forced on you by birth or blood. A nice little summation of the landlords views.

Users who are viewing this thread