Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Ossan Returning the Favour in the Other World

At first I thought the editorial note of "A quick Google Search does in fact confirm this" was in response to being a bard being outside of the expertise of a hunter.
It made less sense, but it sure was more entertaining. :p

And boy, they sure grow their goblins big in this world, huh? o_O

Dex-chan lover
ugh, so much superfluous dialog, and I don't remember the plot anymore. Can't read past the first few pages....

Double-page supporter
@dend08 They hint that because he was blessed by the Wolf God and is more feral as a result. Chapter 3 page 23 is when he first learned about his second blessing from Ooguchinomagami. Of course part of it might be because of Verdeu's blessing as well since it appears that she wants him to "clean house" as well. Whenever he speaks to her about his rage and how uncomfortable he is around other humans because of it, she sort of smirks and shrugs it off.

Dex-chan lover
Luna at some point: Oh hey, Takuma. Been a while since I've seen you. I was just talking shit about you over there, wanna grab a drink to catch up?

Contributor
"Ah, well done, our people have never thought of intentionally eating food that tastes good together!"

Isekais sometimes just XD

Takuma is just a fucking idiot, isn't he? Like, borderline mentally handicapped. But then again, I suppose it's fine as he's been isekai'd to a world full of dumbasses. He has found his people. His stupid, dumbass people.

Users who are viewing this thread