Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Ossan Got Involved in the Other World

Love this. Too many isekai have the transplanted characters blindly accept the "traditions" of their new world, right or not. I LOVE that this MC calls bs, and just does the damn thing, fully cognizant that he'll have to pay for it later. Great stuff.

Dex-chan lover
So he smokes, rides a motorcycle, is a Valentino Rossi fan, and seems to have read the book "Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" (or maybe some Japanese equivalent).... Damn, for an isekai MC, this guy's light years ahead of the usual otaku bunch!

Fed-Kun's army
......jezzzz.....that gave me Luffy vibes.
like "you messed with my Nakama" Luffy vibes.

Haha, I guess even I would have some anger issues with a world so disgustingly different. Hopefully MC deals with this one better.

Dex-chan lover
@DexHaunter previous chapters, MC already stated that these rage moments are out of character for him

I think it's the goddess' blessing. Remember she apologized for it in the previous chapter?

Dex-chan lover
sigh.. filthy commoners can't they just obey the law, good thing this nobleman is still merciful

Users who are viewing this thread