Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku?

I was thinking of starting this series, but when i saw that its got 821k readers and its reviewed lower than a 6...think imma pass.

@Kanzaki_Kaori same, i'm assuming it's rated so low because it's another clone of Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi,
though i'll atleast read the first chapter

No joke i just started that series yesterday on a whim. not very far yet maye ch10. tho im not hooked on it i think ill read a bit more and look at other peoples comments to see what i should do with it.

I think the reason this is rated so low is because it is bad. The art is serviceable in that you can tell what's happening, but the story is such that you don't know why it's happening. The manga skips major events and character introductions that would explain the motivations behind people's actions, or why the villains are allowed to do what they're doing (besides "it's legal"). I say "skips" because I assuming they're in the novel this is based on, but the manga is such a disjointed mess that I don't want to read the source material to check.

I only still read this just to fill time, but trust me when I say this manga deserves it's low rating. There are major gaps in the MC's logic where he always makes stupid decisions and reacts poorly.

The story and characters are very poorly written and lack any real depth beyond, I'm a monster so I need to try to be "good" even though it had nothing to do with me in the first place.

worst manga i have ever read. dont know how i managed to read till chapter 23. just please dont waste your time on this.

Probably the weakest whiniest main character in the isekai genre. Oh woe is me I am powerful, everyone that's good likes me but I am scared to act! Better spend my days selling things even though I can magically summon literally anything from my previous world!

Dex-chan lover
There are much better isekai manga being left to rot in untranslated hell.

@Lanfear Yeah that one isekai where this whole group of formerly powerful individuals get transported into the future and get owned by some country lout was a 10/10. Read it 3 times.

A good one called The Wheel of Time. Very good, lots of time travel and fatalism and defying fate and so on.

Whew hovering around a five out of ten.
Probably a good thing to leave this in the woods where I found it.

Ossan keeps standing strong despite other isekai mangas got axed and left untranslated.

Let that title sink in.

Agh! That cliffhanger, though~ need to wait for another month. Thanks for sharing LHTranslations~ 😊

Double-page supporter
how'd this get such a low rating when I've seen far worse get 6-7 at times?

nvm, checked the stats and noticed an unusual amount of 1 star ratings. either some people really hate this or someone out there is spamming the ratings.

Aggregator gang
This isn’t even that bad, how the fuck did it get so low? Don’t get me wrong, it’s no masterpiece, or even good, really, but a low 5?? Definitely not

Group Leader
@GrimThoughts 5 means it is average, pretty much as you just described. 6 is fine. the rest are literally listed on the star button. People just get over-hyped and they overrate their experience.

Users who are viewing this thread