Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku?

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts On a scale of 1 to 10, 5.5 is average making such a work perfectly well rated. People tend to give what they love an 8 or rate anything okay as 7 completely skewing the results.

People rate things poorly and are stupid, most 8/9s on the site could easily be 6s even 5s if people used their brain for more than half second you'd see the ratings being fair like this one.

Aggregator gang
@GrimGriefer @Warpbeast I’m aware that a 5 is what’s supposed to be average, but on MD, only the trashiest shit actually gets 5 and below. I believe that there are less than 200 titles below 5 (and if I’m wrong, then the number is comparable to 200) out of the just below 50,000 titles registered on MD. I agree that this isn’t really accurate to what it should be (like, at all), but that’s the fault of those who give ratings, and it’s important to keep in mind that a series having a flat 5 on MD means that it’s in the ~top 99.6th percentile of lowest-rated series (though this one is better than that). Thank you

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts You do realise that this reasoning is part of the problem ,that because it is better than the rest of the trash getting 5 that actually merit a 1 or 2 so we should rate this a 9 will mean that 8/9 have no value and so MD will introduce a 15 or 20 rating which people will then rerate their series as 18/19 purely out of wanting a feeling of validation. This is purely to validate their tastes to boost their ego, that's why people get so inflamed about ratings because they perceive it as an indirect attack upon their tastes.

It's the entire system that is fucked and will always be fucked, so either rate 9 if you like and don't complain or complain and be depressed all the time because this is how sad human civilisation is. Incapable of rational thought.

Ok, ‘Gale’, the tiger cub’s name does not mean ‘golden’ in Dutch. Golden is gouden in Dutch. The closest word in pronounciation would be ‘geil’ which means ‘horny’. Mangaka’s joke?

Man, this manga just gets worse and worse. Like trash among trash.

And yet I keep reading it.

@Panma Its called "Hate reading" you keep doing it as you hope it will improve even though you know at the bottom of your heart it wont, but like an ex you cannot let go you keep getting pulled back in. Could also be classed as self abuse.

What's up with Japanese MC's fetish for 'high quality' shit. Every modern world trade isekai MC does this. Even Walmart grade
black pepper
that's been sitting on a shelf for 5 years is higher quality than whatever crap they made in medieval times.

Dex-chan lover
Cover art seems good. What makes it so bad that people give it a 5 while some plotless hentai shit get 9 from thousands of people?

o_O did the author take an exchange in china? the plot is strangely reminiscent if chinese novels were the mc cant go three steps before offending someone or someone offending him

but even besides that this manga has a very rough start
that for one next his abilities... they are activating seemingly like the abs in your car which is strange as those should be like new limbs or at least new muscles which should take time to use properly.

the naming sense of the author should be a criminal offence: glowing light that explains everything calling itself navi...

then seemingly plastic wrapping spices may be efficient but is seemingly normal in this medival fantasy world

and which merchant guild doesnt have a number of trained guards in the next room when conducting negotiations not to mention when the guild master is present at said negotiations?

and yes lets capture the white wolf cub thats more or less the calling card of the person ripping trash in the city a new one?
and the mc is as op as he is a stupid immature child
1g of something is worth 20days in a inn now lets sell 5 kg..... a sum equal to 100.000 nights in a inn... even the mc's in chinese wuxia have more common sense...

also sometimes being an adult means not taking the highroad but getting his hands dirty to prevent future trouble for those around you

saying stuff like i wont get involved after finding a conflict with his search skill but somehow ends up unknowingly right smacked in the middle
oh yes and my favourite after the vile trashbag he himself drove to escalate to murder and who can apparently run around unchecked escapes from custody our mc flees the city.... lets be real just for a second
the inn owner and his daughter are dead.

personaly i would disagree with the rating it has received because the mc acts like a hypocrite bastard and is missing some balls when its necessary
all the while his cheats are op to a level that crits for 50 on a scale of 1-10
and even with his extreme cheats he has apparently perfect controll even over reflexive actions or quite a few people would be dead already
i would rate it a 4/10 since the plot is average isekai trash but even for an average isekai it has far to many problems

Do not read unless you like pathetic main characters, and I don't mean he's weak, I mean that everything he does seems to have consequences leading to disasters around him, also power seems to mean nothing in this world, the main character has literal infinite strength, but everyone walks right over him, not to mention he's scolded at every corner by at least one person leading him to loath himself, then has to have someone tell him, 'it's alright, you messed up, but you can still help people if you try!' and then what he does next leads to more problems, so yeah I don't think I've explained why I hate this manga real well, but I don't like it
read for weiss though he's a cutie

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't give you these powers to make you suffer"
"oh right, better make myself suffer"

Well that did take a nosedive from purely average but just barely enough above boring to wow it's unreadable mess.
And it's not just text even the manga just started to skip around and hard to follow.

I'm suprised this is still ongoing series.

Great story. Great Art. Should have higher rating. about a 8.5 to 9.0

Thank You all for your hard work.

@RoadRunner9000 "o_O did the author take an exchange in china? the plot is strangely reminiscent if chinese novels were the mc cant go three steps before offending someone or someone offending him" Sounds like the US to me.....

Users who are viewing this thread