Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku?

Double-page supporter
I can't help but feel like this is a cheap knockoff of Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi. Still, it isn't entirely without charm.

Double-page supporter
The cover picture, with the camp stove and ramen, reminds me of picnics my family used to have when I was a kid. We'd have a similar gas-cannister stove, and I always feel nostalgic from the combined smells of ramen, kimchi, and the gas burner.

I'll definitely have to try this manga!

Might be generic, but how it handles its intro seems much better than the other isekai I've read. Also really like seeing an MC that doesn't just accept slavery.

Looks pretty generic but not neccessarily bad so far. Still waiting for the "surrounded in fluff" part though.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck me... those eyes remind me of one of those shitty "how to draw manga"

Is this the new shitty Isekai trend, infinite money exploit by cross-world webshop?

Contributor
@RosaViola
Got curious after your statement so I went to check the RAW and gotta say chapter 4 felt satisfying.

Double-page supporter
@Aricitic
Certanly, and not only that, all isekai are non lore friendly since they bring, mainly, modern knowledge and historical known exploit (even by being overpowered beings) and because most dont adapt those new knowledge they could make the economy, politics, culture and whole system collapse. well, perhaps except in
https://mangadex.org/manga/17720/koushaku-reijou-no-tashinami

Fed-Kun's army
judging by the cover and first chapter.... its Tondemo + death march + that one with the baby goblin

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the isekai genre has hit a new low. This is an actual farce, Gary Stu^2.

Group Leader
@criver How is this worse than isekai smartphone? like, isekai smartphone and all of its fans should be publicly burned.

MC gets rich, buys everyone drinks, gets loaded on booze and passes out. Goddess appears and says, "It appears you are having a hard time living here."

What?

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus: Otakus in Japan seem to be too fragile to handle conflict. Probably reminds them of reality.

Users who are viewing this thread