Isekai Nihon - Ch. 7

Contributor
To the translator I wouldn't call this manga anything special but it's entertaining enough and I'll happily read more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious to know where this story will continue, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Please don't abandon this reverse Isekai, this Manga has potential

Dex-chan lover
It's a fun read. Reverse-isekai where they come over instead of the other way around is a seldom explored type of isekai story. Looking forward to more. :)

Dex-chan lover
"The police can deal with it"
Hmmm... I mean, sure, shooting him enough will kill it but maybe the fish will take one or two down before dying?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that he's more worried about the cops arresting him than literal monster right front of him

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! This manga is really cool!! Very minimal mistakes (poor grammar) that don’t take away much from the meaning

Dex-chan lover
"Using the holy sword is too suspicious, so I'll just use my murdering-skills I was taught in murdering-school by my murderer-family"... sound logic you have there MC:thumbsup:

Supporter
I think it’s got potential, but it really depends on how the story develops.

Best case scenario we introduce another 2-6 supporting characters with reasonable depth, as they get stronger and head towards some penultimate goal while their responsibilities grow accordingly. With non-stilted character development, nontrivial setbacks and self doubt are a requirement. Otherwise it will just be worse than I am the Sorcerer King or Dead Mount Death Play as far as reverse isekai goes.

Worst case it’s more running away slice of life cheat power harem bullshit with self insert mcfucko and his 2 dimensional cardboard elf waifu that unlocks exactly the magic power mc needs for the current predicament. No loss of life of a named character is possible, in stark contrast to the hoards of mob characters dropping like flies when they’re not fellating the mc. Also his eyes turn black with uncontrollable power when he gets really angry and only the love of his life (who he met 5 days ago) can bring him out of his nihilistic rage (lmao no she didn’t actually die two chapters ago). He also invents gunpowder, baths, and monosodium glutamate when he gets isekai’d.
Edit: plus a mascot character that’s a secretly a fenrir

Dex-chan lover
"We can't draw the holy sword or it'll attract too much attention!"

proceeds to nearly defeat the giant fish monster with flashy martial arts moves and a jagged piece of concrete or something.

Flawless logic!
hey, it's absolutely legal to learn flashy martial arts and use them to defeat weird fish monsters, but you're not allowed to carry swords in japan. Not to mention magical swords. Wouldn't want to be a criminal...

Honestly, 7 chapters in, and I still have no idea where this manga is going.

Users who are viewing this thread