Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - End

Dex-chan lover
NC9naXBoeS5naWY.gif

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that maybe the original web novel got axed, so the manga emulated the process
No, the web novel wasn't axed. It ended properly... and even had a few more side stories...

Hell, the wedding part was the OG end without the kiss part... so either the author wanted to go a few more chapters and it got axed... or it was just a joke...

Dex-chan lover
It's an Ax because there were 1 or 2 chapters worth of stuff that they couldn't adapt. Honestly, if they just avoided the kiss and ended with the wedding ceremony scene, it'd have been a proper ending...
I mean, Main Story ending in the Novel was pretty much when mc say "When you become an adult, We'll get married" and it ends, LN 5 side story added the rest of the wedding part and this is pretty much how it end, without mc kissing her there either at the end lol, manga merged both final chapter and the LN 5 side story

There were the other extras in the WN, but those weren't there in the LN so i wouldn't count them, so it isn't exactly an Axe, just ended the way LN did

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean it's technically not an axe but it sure feels like it. I just can't imagine the WN/LN wanted to end this way, its a rushed BS deus ex machina type ending that feels like we skipped like 30 or more chapters. I'm rating this series 2/10 cause what a waste of time in many aspects.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, axe or planned ending, either way, this was hella truncated. They took 83 fairly long WN chapters and shoved it into 25 short manga chapters. Either this was planned as a 25ch run or around chapter 15 the editor called the mangaka and said, "Hey you should speed this up, you and axe-kun have a date at chapter 25."

Dex-chan lover
wow just wow. mc blue balled by temporal paradox and yuel blue balled by axe and spineless mc. meanwhile main love interest is forgotten and relegated to back ground character in her own wedding chapter. bravo

Dex-chan lover
this is retarded. just kiss marry and sex the sexy loli. you get one panel of hesitation tops. yes it's "grooming" and it's always been a great way to get married. where does this bizarrely firm moral hangup come from? it doesn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread