Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - End

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. Glad this tripe is over. Nice art and girls squandered.

Dex-chan lover
MC had no balls until the end, so lame. This might be the lamest ending I've ever seen, very appropriate for harem stories.

Dex-chan lover
Geez.. everyone getting so worked up over this. It's a light-hearted comedic harem isekai that doesn't take itself too seriously. In that, this is perfectly good. The ending was great and pretty much in line with the tone of the whole manga. Grow a funny bone people!

The author is not really straightforward with that ending, and that's what bothering me. He is literally saying that a 12 years old is mature enough to truly love a grown up, and at the same time that grown up reciprocates those feelings by marrying her while faking an inability to kiss her. That's ridiculous... And I think it fools no one.

Double-page supporter
Well, thats the ending huh, it's "fine"

Thanks for the translation and for finishing this one up!
See y'all in other series

Double-page supporter
You know, given that she's a dark elf, I wonder what he would do if he finds out "until you're grown up" is going to take 100 years or something crazy.

Double-page supporter
My guess is that maybe the original web novel got axed, so the manga emulated the process
The web novel is self published so I don't think anyone can axe it except the author himself. This pretty much screams 'fuck it! I ran out of idea so I'll end it here' to me.

While the ending is generally the same as the WN, the manga version of events for the last few chapters was a hasty summary of what happened there. Little details and sequences that gave the reader a greater connection to the story were changed, or condensed, missing entirely. (Biggest change is that the manga did give a different end to the sucubbus. In the wn, she simply disappears after being blown away when the evil goddestroys the monster army. Author's postscript says she's still alive and to use your imagination to guess what our MC is going to do with her.)

I'm guessing sales were weak, so the publisher told the mangaka to finish things as soon as possible, soo this is what we got.

Dex-chan lover
No they (The author) can axe it cause they don't wanna continue it for some reason. Like for eg not enough readership or bored of it or ran out of ideas. Wouldn't be the first one to do it.
That's not "axe" that's just stopping, the "axe" term is literally only used for whenever the story is stopped by an "outside" force.
Like there isn't really any loose threads left untouched in this series for it to look like it's axed. So while yes it feels "rushed" it doesn't necessarily feel "incomplete"... which is the main thing with getting the "axe" it always feels incomplete rather than rushed.

i really enjoyed this manga but why did it get axed while only 25 chapters, was there too little interest or did the author just dip on it

reu

Dex-chan lover
Guess the author just ran out of ideas on where to go next then. Time traveling waifu from the future to save the day only to vanish immediately sounds like the perfect axe ending after the sudden introduction of an impossible threat. Could have had her stick around and cause hijinks with the younger Yuel to easily make more content.
It wasn't an imposible threat, the MC was just planing to nuke them both and get the bad ending.
Loli elf was not ok with this so she played through new game+ to get the true ending

This is pretty standard in jrpgs. I just played Labyrinth of Galleria and the first ending is you and everyone you know getting hunteded down and made into tree ornaments

Users who are viewing this thread