Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai

I just found this today??? when it was available like a month???? thought no one gonna pick it up…

I've read the webnovel and it was great, still is! Looking forward for upcoming releases!!!

More moree moreeeeee
This is super duper mega interesting, even without the romance :O
Give me moreeeeeee
Ty for translating btw <333333

This is actually a really great story. I would love to see it continue to be translated!

I'd really like to read the novel of this it seems like it would be worth it. I think I am going to do that.

Group Leader
well it's actually pretty good
reminds me of that saintess manga
(where the mc was the actual saint and the other girl was just a wind mage mistaken for the saintess, so the mc decided to work as a scientist or whatever)

but you rarely find genres like this :/

I like this idea. So far I like the characters and look forward to more at some point hopefully.

Aggregator gang
I really like this one. It's got a slow burn feel (three chapters in and the mc and ml aren't even remotely considering one another as love interests, just as interesting people) and it's got a great mc (seiichirou having an actual brain on his shoulders, he's an adult and acts like it even so far as to have everyone else be suspicious of him because he as an adult wants to look after and care for a minor). The characters are likable (well the ones we should like are), and it even has a good semblance of plot. I'm kinda glad this came as a novel first, I haven't read the translated chapters yet (I plan to), but this being a completed novel before being adapted feels really nice to me, as it has a set direction. Add in the fact that it's not a "super powered mc does magical setting stuff and the captain of the knights falls in love in a kind of superficial way!!" type plot and more of a "mc talented in [math??] wins the heart of the local knight captain by...doing his job???" I'm a sucker for those types of love plots. It seems like it'll be grounded enough that the fantasy elements will be easily digestable and not distracting. I'm looking forward to it and the path of slow burn romance (bc let's be real the mc will take his time falling in love)!

reminds me of a similar manga (with a girl as the mc, something about cat on a lap as the title) and I was initially dumbfounded by it but it turns out it went down a different route (with slight similarities, still). I'm glad this trope isn't used just as another theme where they end up only highlighting the romance but is actually unfolding into something elaborate and so it feels like another fresh read.

@purplehana

It wasn't dropped, just that the web raws only appear for a set limited time before being deleted from the publisher website so the group was waiting patiently for the tankoubon to be released. :D

Edit: So it looks like chapter 3 got re-released on the publisher web page, maybe that's why! in any case, I'm not sure if the tankoubon got released yet or not, but we'll have to expect slow updates. There's only been 7 chapters of raws so far.

Also they don't have much people in the group so anyone who can help please do so!

Users who are viewing this thread