Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Food Culture

Dex-chan lover
OK, but what about the high elves? They're the ones trying to rebuild their population. Ru and Tia are just doing it for fun.

@Chizan i think the dangerous plant might be weed or an other type of floral drug

and it seems the nightly horror has also continued

Chizan has a point as well. Some of those plants have constituents that are used in medicine.

The plant is probably foxglove, aka digitalis, which can be a poison or a heart medication depending on dosage. It could also be deadly nightshade, aka belladonna.

Contributor
Probably was a part of the nightshade family. Or maybe it's like Fly Agaric, but they did say it was a plant so probably not.

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
it has to happen in the order they appeared. now that those two got it the rest are free game.

also, this is why we haven't seen much about the baby. it's a baby, really isn't much interesting you can write about him.

Dex-chan lover
what is that dangerous plant?... was it mentioned in the LN(or other source)?..

Double-page supporter
I dunno why but I immediately thought about mandragoras, not weed.

Guess I'm the strange one here...

Group Leader
The "dangerous plant" could also be Opium, which can be used medically, but is a bit more problematic than weed otherwise.

Also, the guy is kind of a prisoner now. He isn't allowed to ever leave this village it seems. Plus, people think he has a harem, I see it more like him being the village's live sex toy.

Oh, and I hope this new alcoholic slime can do something amazing, that would be funny I think ?

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi I agree with the Opium. It was previously known as an ingredient for medicine after all but the addictive quality of it made it unpopular.

Well a majority of them(elves) want to increase their numbers while the others have genuine like for him. Also with being someone with such strength, the women in the village would want his genes so they can give birth to a strong child

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking either Poppy (Opium) or Canabis because he mentioned he saw it in a detective show. I doubt they'd mention anything Nightshade related in a crime drama and Poppy plants have actual known uses besides Opium production while Canabis is pretty much useless outside of it's "medicinal" properties and maybe making Hemp cloth. Leads me to believe it's Cannabis because it has a very recognizable appearance and most people's initial reactions to seeing it is "Weed".

Double-page supporter
The chapter was funny... summary: food, food, food, food..... more food, food again and not to forget food.... did I mention it already? Food, food, food...last panel, btw. girl 2 pregnant - end. XDD

Users who are viewing this thread