Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 101 - Drunkards and Raison D'Etre (1)

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Smokron What are you on about? They are chastising him for how he brought up the issue which caused a misunderstand.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, "doesn't want to sleep with him" is probably more special than "adds yet another lover to the rotation".

You know this chapter brought up something almost under the radar. What going on with the MC’s kids?

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely appreciate LHT feeding my disgusting need for isekai. It's a sickness that I don't want to be cured of any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
To have child from the chief is something equal to have bond and rights to live in the village.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC needed a drunkard to give him leadership advice? Damn, son, you're quite stupid, ain'tcha?

Dex-chan lover
MC: "guys I have enough wives I appreciate the sentiment but no"
Wives/co:"Nah chief go get that centaur girl asap its necessary to keeping the peace"
CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!

Dex-chan lover
Just fuck the centaur! It'd make them all at ease and she REALLY wants that farmer dick. She's a freak in the stable, look at her when she was talking about getting dominated.

Even the farmer god is a beta, damnit.

Dex-chan lover
Did we get horse pussy yet? No? Ok, lets keep checking every chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Mysteryme25 not a dictator more aching to a monarchy and their use to it sieing that most counties in that world is ruled by Kings so its practically common sense to them.

It's funny how I rated this 1 star, yet I still keep on reading. This manga is mcdonalds level of junk food.

Yeah! We've reached more than 100 chapters! Good work for making it as short as possible, which it's actually something that I never satisfied with... No, I know the author probably busy himself, so I have to put up with it.

Dex-chan lover
Privilege of riding the centaurs should be reason enough right
That sounded way better in my head

Dex-chan lover
@Elite4Harmon that only when number of the kids increase in future right now hardly do anything except helping with harvest

Users who are viewing this thread