Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 98 - A Battle Against Time (2)

@mrspiffy The construction progressed rapidly with the mintoaurs help.

Since, im pretty sure the MC is talking in past tense (meaning progressed is the right word), but having "was" indicates that they stop helping for some reason (which isn't the case as page 8/12 they finished construction).

Praise Snorlax

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, Bronies. So far from what I've read, he never actually does the deed with the Centaur girl. In the novel, he talks about how he just doesn't find the lower horse half attractive lol.

There is a point where Gruwald DOES mistake MCs good intention as a sexual invitation but he shoots it down real quick. Then it leads to one of the best parts of the story, when the dwarf (who is seriously the real MVP of this story) has to break it down for the main cast about this whole village mentality of treating the chief like a baby maker isn't healthy. 😝

what's up with the order of the text bubbles? Past chapters 97, I can hardly understand the story since they don't exactly match the flow when reading from left to right or right to left...

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who think he will have sex with the centaur, sorry to disappointed you but he will not in fact as far i remember there no increase in MC night partner after this thought someone mistaken for MC wife did happen when in fact they only in work relation only

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel she will, but not from MC. as far i remember she will be first one of centaur who get married when another batch come

Group Leader
I was wondering if him riding her carried the same significance as in Monster Musume, but I guess not?

Horses are very touchy creatures, even if they treat you like shit, ignoring them at any point makes them sulk, even if they act like they hate you. I love horses but if your miss me STOP RUNNING FOR 2 HOURS LET ME GIVE YOU THE MEDICATION

Users who are viewing this thread