Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Contributor
These Isekai stories would be so much better if the plot was just a little more coherent beyond 'event A happened, event B happened, event C happened'

The quality would literally catapult if there was at least some semblance of character development & struggle.

Like, something in the vein of 'Suicide Island' but in a fantasy world would pretty damn good, but I guess I really shouldn't set my expectations too high when reading Isekai.

Group Leader
Well, BluePentagram, some of these isekais look more like experiments to me, some authors are trying some things and ideas and see what sticks the best with the readers. Which is why some may look so sequential. edit: this is only an impression tho, I have no actual idea of what's the author doing with this one and what are others authors doing with their work.
Isekais where the author dedicate himself to the story, background etc are really nice usually, on this one tho, it looks more like the author messing around, trying some things and ideas, drawing a variety of characters from totally unrelated backgrounds (vampires, Valkyries, lizard-men, etc).

I'm only reading it to see where it goes, tbh I'd have dropped it a long time ago if I was following it for entertainment/story. The "harem" is getting even more stupid with each chapter tho, it's really becoming something annoying...

ak0ztik, I like the way you're wording his nightly activities, totally related to farming ?

Dex-chan lover
@BluePentagram I want a more coherent plot, and more character development is almost never a bad thing, but the near masochistic struggle you're referring to is in almost all shounen battle manga: One Piece, Hitman Reborn, D. Gray-man are barely scratching the tip of that ice berg.

Also, if you like survival manga, may I recommend, Darwin's Game.

Group Leader
I can't help but think that ONE semblance of struggle and then goes onto edgy bullshit is just as worse as the manga that goes to edgy bullshit from the start.

At least it's marginally pleasurable.

Edit: I can't do subject verb agreement at 5am

Even if it seem enviable from far away, being "forced" to copulate every night until you cant take it anymore is certainly not so much enviable ^^

Dex-chan lover
All that seed planting.....
These people sure take their farming seriously.

Group Leader
@grom If he truly felt bothered by it, he'd sent a party to search for men.
Even with the last chapter he's like "oh well", it's not even possible for him to have night activities with so many people in one night... that or he's a VERY fast one.

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning actually he DID do that im pretty sure, thats one of the reasons he sent out that high elf search party thing, but joke was on him and it was all women they found remember?

Dex-chan lover
Well, He actually asked to have a healthy body that will not get ill no matter what,...now use that body for good and copulate!!!

but certainly i would like more content, i wonder if novel is the same or it has more details and development!?

Dex-chan lover
What a good farmer. Always planting his seed on some very fertile land

Group Leader
@banjomarx well yeah, but they didn't have a strict instruction of bringing "only" men. They just needed to find more people at the time. Now he needs to find more men because all of the "more people" are women ahah. Even the men he found can't help ?

Double-page supporter
Is it so hard for manga authors to write MCs like these? I’m not saying the MC has to bang a whole village but you can’t tell me more MCs can’t bang their harems off screen like this more often? It would at least remove that terrible cliche these things tend to have.....

Users who are viewing this thread