Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

T3VJf8b.jpg

crops

Dex-chan lover
How to farm your harem 101. But really send MC-kun some dudes to help.

Dex-chan lover
Im still not sure if this really is a real isekai manga, or if this is just a elaborate Isekai manga shitpost, or even a parody.

Double-page supporter
@Wolfraing @Arcenciel

I'm in full agreement with what Arcenciel said. I had looked at the same LN and poor google translations when I posted. And you may want to look up what unwilling means in regards to assault. Additionally, commentary in the LN from original readers also indicated it was nonconsentual, so I suspect the author tried to clarify it.
Yes, it is fiction, and in some ways I'm into that sort of thing in fiction and CNC. It just makes for poor story and characterization. I'm leaning towards just poor writing and even poorer translation with google translate than the writer's intention, but even the bit about it all is iffy. People had been commenting about sentence structure, punctuation and line separation for characters talking as well.

As for the rest, I'm really amused that they're all in this for the alcohol. I'd be the same. I'm just surprised the dwarves didn't go for a still.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't think it was a rape, More like they were unwilling at the start..."

lol

Dex-chan lover
so what i am gathering is he invited her to bed, and she did say yes, but possibly out of fear of wolves or something, but MC was oblivious to that, she could have said no and he would be cool. he then rocked her world with his infinite stamina.

Group Leader
@Wolfraing @jhadred @Arcenciel
Looked more like the usual tsundere shtick to me. You know, she's actually willing but too embarrassed to simply say yes. Hence, her calling him names at first while also clarifying that she actually doesn't mind it.

But seriously though, people are way too focused on trying to label everything as rape nowadays. Fucking PC culture, man.

I seriously want the MC to hit the ground with the butt of the spear and say BEGONE THOT when the rascally humans come xD

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh i Finaly found the manga adaptation of Mincraft.(or any not fighting based survival game) Man japan never disapoints me XD

one of the best "going easy" pace isekia i've read!

i wish someone will translate the light novels though.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's hilarious how Oni-Maid is spoken like their job is part of the race.

Users who are viewing this thread