Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

If you are considering this, know that it isn't quite like most isekais. It's VERY focused on building and explaining each building. And farming.

there's literally 0 plot here. It solely focuses on world building. It's pretty much the same thing every chapter. If you're into that stuff, this is for you.

Dex-chan lover
the grand masterplan for an incest village will prolly be fulfilled with the next generation lmao

Ah yes, squander grand spider silk garments happily given to grow cotton because "muh honor" or some bullshit
Leave it to the japanese to be fat and stupid

Contributor
At this point, each chapter is just describing what the MC created more than anything else. It’s not even a Stardew Valley LP anymore, it’s someone reading to you what happened during the Stardew Valley LP.

Double-page supporter
It's a shame the artist isn't good at drawing motion. Every character is only drawn standing still with no movement, and it makes the manga as a whole feel very stiff. It's exposition heavy, more than half of the manga is dialogue, monologue, and exposition. IF these two issues can be improved upon, this manga would be worlds better.

Dex-chan lover
the Series started good but has long since reached the point where either a massive direction change for the plot was required or the series should have just ended. both didn't happen and we've, since a while now actually, started off into a low-spec plot harem route with no clear goal in mind.

Dropped this because I couldn't even tell which characters was which anymore. It was nice when they didn't have a whole calendar of characters to remember. Dropping this so hard, it'll make a whole in the floor.

* Door meant to lock in the MC in his bedroom
* Peep-hole
* Trap door for anyone to drop into the bedroom
* Secret elf lotion

The fuck is wrong with those elves??

It feels like I'm reading Minecraft.

Oh well, sometimes you just gotta binge some Minecraft for a few months. Not really exciting, it's just VERY slow growth, definitely not the higher energy isekai manga that's become more mainstream. Definitely a binge series rather than read weekly, the series does change over tens of chapters but on a weekly basis it's a snail's pace. I definitely agree that this is nothing groundbreaking but sometimes I don't need excitement or tragedy or comedy, just need a calm and slow manga to read.

slow, and typical stupid isekai setting with Minecraft vibe. I love it

it might be slow read, but it's enjoyable

like others have said, this one's like playing Minecraft. it's slow, continual growth that builds up. it's defiantly for binging since i can barely remember what happened last week's chapter(at the time of writing), but If you're weirded out by harems this isn't for you considering they have a running gag of the guy getting gang banged by several dozen women each night

Users who are viewing this thread