Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Game

Dex-chan lover
Manga named Isekai NTR.

No NTR in the first two chapters.

I've been lied to, I've been had, and I have quite possibly been bamboozled.

I initially thought he's going to be an asshole and fuck his mate's girl for the heck of it. Glad he is acting like a bro, for now at least might be different later on.

[i think]good this just.. netori not ntr..
aman... ntrnya gada cuman netori.. dimana protagonis dari protagonis lain(teman) yg netori... tanpa di tau oleh protagonis (utama[bukan]) dalam isekai... yah gitu kupikir...

Dex-chan lover
Most likely, she'll be a manipulative ho, so the alpha bro will screw her to put her in her place.

inb4 the twist is that everything is according to the "nice guy"'s plan.

Fed-Kun's army
@AbyssalMonkey lmao dog are u seriously saying its an aceptable thing ? i mean u can enjoy fapping on 2D anime tidies ntr but dont think ur behaviour are sane ones. even ntr doujin are better this shit got bad art with a mc with shark teeth fucking shark teeth who the fuck put shark teeth on their mc
the one putting 1/10 are the same amount as the one puting a 10 just because there is ntr in the title
there is a lot of good manga out there and still there is a shit ton of people on this useless thread including me so i'll take my leave dont answer me

Dex-chan lover
Some options about how could this go:
> he NTRs any girl in order to keep the friend focused on the demon king hunt
> he NTRs girls that try to use the friend in order to protect him
> he starts to resent the friend and NTR girls just coz

Anyway in the end hes still an asshole, even if he does it to protect the friend he would probably not tell him, the ntr girl would probably go sorry i got to go away or something like that leaving the friend sad
Welp at least for now it looks like hes doing it to "help" him

it's really important to "test drive" your friend women after all *eh

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel that his friend is going to get his gender bent

the friend wont get genderbend

the friend found out about the MC ntring his girls later on near the end of arc 1 (after beating demon lord), and they eventually had a fight where they both end up in near death state, but the friend used his wish granting ticket (obtained from defeating the demon lord) to save the MC from dying, the MC then used his ticket to reset the world

Group Leader
Why I smell somethins near the title.
Why I imagine the mc friend will become demon king.

Fed-Kun's army
okay we all know where this is going now.
still i am looking forward to it kuku *evil sneer*

Their skills are perfect combo. Growth gives him faster level and then he can drain to keep up.

Dex-chan lover
As with all Isekai, everything and everyone must be a girl/side character/villain, Hero BF will become waifu, especially with the "wish" for beating the demon king in play.

@einherz

That's only the first arc? Sounds like an ending if anything. Where are you getting this info?

I'm going to hate this manga if this dude goes back on the bro code.
If this dude just fucks girls and helps his bro out he'll be a legend

Contributor
Ohh, nice. I already was thinking of it before, but it seems everything I thought was true.

@Achkbar378Nii-sama
NTR is just an umbrella term. There's a reason the hentai manga NTR2 exists.

Users who are viewing this thread