Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Appraisal Sight

Just Warning
i read the WN, and the MC get Netorare by other people and he can't do anything, at first Netori but Later become Netorare so if you cant handle this kind of genre you better stop

Dex-chan lover
@Calderon Like, which of the MC? Blonde guy, or the other?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This kind of shit is somewhat fresh.
On one hand, he's not NTRing because of lust, it's because of his bro.

Which is something I've never seen before. Even in the mass storage of Nhentai.net

Fed-Kun's army
...if more NTR were like this maybe I wouldn't mind the tag as a whole. Dude is good looking, isn't a complete piece of sh*t like most of Asanagi NTR-dudes (seriously, despite how much I like his art, I kinda got tired of his setting) and is generally the kind of NTR-guy I ilke to see: the smart type.

@RobDog blonde MC of course
later his friend the Hero find out ,about what blonde MC do to woman around him and they fight ,after that MC blonde got teleported(i forgot about blonde MC condition when he teleported(dead/lost consciousness) to another empire from there our blonde MC got netorare ,i stop reading the novel when a realize this novel ain't Netori but Netorare ,sorry for bad english

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Calderon Could you explain what you mean by netorare but not netori?

Code:

@KamiKira00 netori when MC is the perpetrator that mean MC steal other people women , Netorare when MC become victim that mean women around MC taken by other people ,CMIIW ,sorry bad english

Code:

Double-page supporter
@Calderon So that means MC finds some girl he likes and she just goes around with other men. Please spoil me. I want to know if I should drop this or not ( not a fan of NTR but MC tries hard for his friend so I am on the line here)

Code:

@KamiKira00
after MC got teleported to another Empire,he find few girl(Princess,and Sister of his Friend(not the Hero) that work in Castle) he likes(not love)but later taken by other, but they don't goes around with other men,but forced or became victim of some kind of mind controlling(but i'm not sure 100% it's mind control)

Double-page supporter
@Calderon So basically this story is f*cked up. Thanks you, you helped me a lot here.

Code:

@Calderon So the guy doing the NTR got NTR'ed. If only this type of Karma was present in other NTRs. The only one I know of is "Silent War".

Code:

@KamiKira00 yeah , glad to help ,because i feel sick when reading it ,i dont want other people do the same mistake like me
especially when one of his women f*cked by many people😭

Code:

@kelvinator300 but the women that was taken from MC is good women ,but the women that MC take from his friend the hero is trash(want to use the hero)

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread