Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Holy Sword's Village

MC is simping so hard for Kenji it's not even funny anymore. But I'm interested what happened in his past to make him distrust people so much and have such an extreme distrust for women.

Fucking all of the women that get close to his friend so that he can protect him. What a chad.

Imagine if Naofumi from Shield hero had this guy by his side. They would be slaying both thots and dragons

Yep that cat is suspicious alright if she go through something bad as described by the saintess she should be cautious and less friendly but it's the other way around. Anyway I really like the distinguishable difference between the mc's eyes and the other characters like how he is the only one with that lazy sharp eyes

Fed-Kun's army
what makes the cat girl even more suspicious is the fact the guy fully and completely healed her with power far above the healers, and she does not even give a single look his way or a thank you (to him), she immediately targets the OP friend and pretends he does not exist.

Aggregator gang
y am I picking up gay vibes from him like the “helpful bestie is in love with MC”

Semms like the MC banged a lot but never really had a real good friend before, while the hero guy is the other way around.

Kinda feels like mc has feelings for Kenji lol (probably not but imagine the plot twist o_O). Imagine if the only reason he goes for all these women around Kenji is because he wants him all for himself? That would be amazing but unlikely lol.

Man, honestly he’s a good guy as well as a bad guy
Basically a bad guy for the right reasons?
But he is being too overprotective of kenji and kenji will never grow like that, he should let kenji taste the consequences of his actions so that he can know how to make better decisions. MC is just acting like a parent scared of letting his child see the ugliness of the world

Users who are viewing this thread