Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Desire

Pls MC, let kenja have Aria if she's safe

@bugmenot3
There's 2 I can remember, one where the guy who decided to live in a mountain because the hero kissed and married his childhood friend. And second is where MC was betrayed and sacrifice by the hero party and Obtained a 10000 DMG DPS skill as a result.

Double-page supporter
The Thot Slayer slayed the wrong thot. Now he's gotta make up for it with his body. Meanwhile the other thot is making her claim.

Dex-chan lover
How can one man rape so many from the depths of the closet?

@haru_2
@bugmenot3

First one is "Sono Mono. Nochi ni..."

And
he actually gets with the childhood friend in the ln version, as well as an entire harem, don't know if that ruins it for you but it is what it is. I think the fixed damage manga mc gets a girl too.

Double-page supporter
For those wondering about the priestess
yes that bitch is actually the bad one so she has a raping coming up 😂

@TheFlash080
well she isnt on the cover for no reason... also that whole yuno was innocent event pretty much served only to make him hesitant against the priestess which will have to bite him in the ass or he wont become the devil that he is supposed to be according to the cover, title and description

but i seriously hope that yuno gets more than just sex from him because she deserves it

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@vannn
Wow, how did they make the Saintess go the "not NTR" route in the LN? I have read only the WN where she was an irredeemable piece of trash who got discarded in the end and all the trauma Wazu had got healed by the harem.

Also, Sono Mono as a read material is the most chill thing ever.

On this:
I really hope that in the end, the Demon Lord turns this hero guy into a girl so he can finally be with MC, otherwise it's just a sad ending for NTRMC. :-(

Can someone spoil me the current state of plot in LN? Novelupdates has only 3 chapters, while MTL is too painful to read.

Users who are viewing this thread