Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Desire

Dex-chan lover
That priestess has to be a baddie, it's the same over and over again xD

Double-page supporter
Ah yes finally a new chapter,
And what a lovely beautiful magnificent majestic dark skinned or tanned neko girl

Dex-chan lover
I knew the art looked familiar, its the artist of seikon no qwaser, not sure why i didn't check it earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@Maala

It actually makes a lot of sense how it's written in the LN version. For one she isn't portrayed as a raving bitch in this version. Basically it's the same events, with a different Aria. The initial conflict with the hero beating up Wazu turns off Aria forever. (As it fucking should, he and Aria were in love and had years of history together at that point, already the LN makes more sense then the WN.)

She follows the hero out of duty and basically confirms he is as much a piece of shit as she thought, him being your standard bully womanizer subversion of the hero trope. The "kiss" that Wazu witnesses never happens, and it was the Hero trying to trap Aria in an engagement. That becomes the final straw and she basically has her own adventure ducking the church, kingdom, and the asshole hero all while growing in strength and friendships in order to track down Wazu and fulfill their promise to marry. (Which they do)

It's actually a sweet story, and could probably stand on it's own as it's own novels if fleshed out. People say there's more character growth for Wazu in the WN version, but all he does is beat up a bully and flexes on his ex with his harem. In the light novel Wazu still learns to have confidence and face conflict head on without having to sacrifice Aria's character, and even goes so far as making her a protagonist in her own story. LN version is in my opinion superior.

...and hopefully someone translates it.

To your point, it would be interesting how their relationship would change (hey, I used my wish to become a woman, also I have always been in love with you).

Suddenly we get a sequel "Slow life in another world with my TS girlfriend", where they go around eating food and flirting while ntr mc finger fucks every girl that comes near the hero to keep him pure for their eventual marriage.

Harem end but the hero is just a harem member...shit I better get writing, it'll do gangbusters in Japan.

@vannn Thx for the summary. :)
Maybe it was a strech for you that Aria "got NTRed", but a few years and few hundred miles distance is just that strong, if you happen to meet that kind of... person. - I mean if you happen to love that kind of person who is basically a pushover from your PoV.
However I disagree with you saying that Wazu's only development was at the "final confrontation" with them, at the start of that arc I especially felt like "oh shit, we went back to where we started"... Clearly he was not that stagnant if there was somewhere where he went back from. Well, it was just my feelings ofc. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Maala np, first chance I really had to talk to anyone about it.

I guess it's not so much the distance or time as there's no reason to fall for the hero in either version that bothered me, add to the fact Aria never felt antipathy over what happened in the beginning in the WN. Even if she fell out of love with Wazu, it's not like she would instantly stop caring about him, but her character is forced to for the sake of future catharsis for Wazu. It's her right to have her feelings change but I think the WN would work better of it was a third unrelated party she gets to know. Still, LN gives Aria a way more interesting arc, strictly on the merits I like that version better.

And I over stated the no development in the WN, but that arc just felt like wishfulmemt for the audience getting back Chad and Stacy rather than the closing on an unrequited love. I mean you have a literal harem of exotic women all who love you. I'm projecting but shit, I'd be over It pretty quick, especially if she had moved on.

Agree to disagree, nice talking to you.

Dex-chan lover
> The art style of this series was like "Shinju no Nectar"
Whenever i saw the body of the women, i kind of remember the scene over there, which is making me happy...
Also, the supposed MC of this series was likeable to the MC over there.
And this MC who performing NTR here and there was likeable to the side characters over there...

Fed-Kun's army
wish i could read it but i keep getting "image failed to load"

* finally loaded!

hope that the cat girl sticks around, she can even help our guy. but i kinda doubt she will stay around.

At least, if he got real one, don't dare you fuck NTRMC's pure-love girlfriend, dude

@ReYoN if she had intent to manipulate the hero MC just might do i and i might consider it fine after all the MC is basically protecting the naive hero if you dont know what i mean reread the first few chaps again and again

Dex-chan lover
Time for another episode of "It's not gay to lust for my best friend, if I drown in pussy while I do it!"

Users who are viewing this thread