Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Desire

@vannn
"How can one man rape so many from the depths of the closet?"
Sorry i dont understand. is Priestess safe and doesnt get fck by mc?

im too soft hearted for that
and also in Fix damage, who did he end up with? the girl he first met after his transformation?

Dex-chan lover
Phew!! the cat girl is safe, but the priest is still suspicious (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) might wanna rape her just in case... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lmao

@InterestedReader I know what MC doing is protecting his beloved hero. What i mean is when there is a girl with no manipulative things from her and just reaaally love hero MC purely.. though i'm doubt this manga will have that kind of girl. All we have is bitches here

Dex-chan lover
@Haru_2

Of course the priestess gets fucked eventually, I am just joking (sort of) that our protagonist is in love with the hero (he is).

I didn't finish because the story isn't that good, but there is some romance between them from what I remember

@vannn
damn, guess ill stop here. It was nice knowing priestess.

the title is isekai ntr right? so does that mean the mc will get ntr like one day his bro will get all his girls.

Double-page supporter
So the cat was being a snob to him, which made her suspicious. But turns out she was hiding nothing ....... Dont know about priestess, but I guess shes the next cab on the rank to fall for his D. The MC is just that good it seems. Sex expert, can get the ladies coming back for more.

Dex-chan lover
@Haru_2

If you mean he has women he is using used against him yes, he truly loves no hoe and merely uses sex as a means of control, but there are other rapists out there who get in his and the hero's way by means of dicking. Pretty much every woman character loses to the dick in one way or another.

Also the hero catches on at one point and...he has a falling out with his former friend. One of the few time the mc shows remorse.

It hasn't come up, but I honestly do think MC has feelings for the hero.

Dex-chan lover
@haru_2

Not really, again it hasn’t come up in the story itself, but it really makes no sense otherwise how MC rapturously declares how perfect and pure the hero is and how he needs to protect him from those *eugh* WOMEN who might hurt him (or take him away). He’ll say though it’s to keep his friend from being distracted or possibly forming ties to the Isekai world that would prevent the friend from wanting to leave.

If you’re put off by yaoi, it doesn’t show up in the story, it’s hard not to read into the meta text though.

@Vannn
well, it would be interesting if it was yaoi and ntr. " Pretty much every woman character loses to the dick in one way or another" yeah its true when i skimmed the raws, the thought of needing 10 liters of heart-bleach surfaced my mind every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Haru_2

It really would be more interesting, but I doubt the author has it in him. he’s pandering to a niche, which is fine but not for me.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yuno seems to have been stressed the soul outta her. Let's see for more sus

Dex-chan lover
at least he knows when to stop. he didn't steal her skills or torture her when he found out she was telling the truth. although he did kinda rape her.
Even tho it stopped being rape for her, she's more like a rabbit now despite being a cat

Users who are viewing this thread