Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - The Spring

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food

Yup, definitely justifying his actions by thinking he is helping or everyone else is at fault. "I never stole her heart" and "because of that pride of yours". Bro be real.
Well she did try and almost succeeded in killing him...

Dex-chan lover
Yup, definitely justifying his actions by thinking he is helping or everyone else is at fault. "I never stole her heart" and "because of that pride of yours". Bro be real.
But he's right? She was too prideful to go to the childhood friend who she loved, and she took it out on others, to the point of actively even trying to kill people over it; just so happened that in this iteration, Naoto then corrected the brat. Similarly, he only indulged in physical relationship rather than emotional unlike in the first run, because he understood that he fucked up with his friend because of that. He's still fucked in the head, but there's progress.

Dex-chan lover
Bro really was gonna kill Naoto , who literally just saved his life btw , because the girls he likes ( he never made any effort to woo her prior) choose to bang Naoto instead of him….

Well good for you cuck-san the girl you likes wants another dude anyway even after Naoto left so get fucked dipshit , get bent.

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, yes and no. Meaning, she's physically from this run but the contract with Naoto was carried over from the previous run. New game+ perks.

That's weird, I do remember her being max level while mc got reset'd to lv1, which implies she's completely from his previous run.

Users who are viewing this thread