Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she pretty much accepted being his wife!!! sweet god uncle!

nnoooooo she cried herself to sleep!! nooooo

sweet god man...this is the only manga that really hurts me mentally and physically

i need a drink

Dex-chan lover
Still funny that people still somewhat expect some serious romantic development from this manga.
Uncle ain't about that life yall

AHHHHH!!! Now I feel bad for Tsundere-chan... and want to hit this Uncle, Nephew, and my old self for being too dense!!!

Dex-chan lover
damnit uncle !!!!

I just reread the previous chapters, and I still wasn't prepared for that last minute swerve. Two twists in one chapter.

Uncle seriously needs some therapy. He can't relate to people at all without video games. Did he only take the hero's role in the other world because that's what he'd do in a video game? Had he not been sent to that other world he'd most likely be homeless at this point. Hell, he'd still be struggling even with all his supernatural strength if his nephew didn't step in.

Oh, man, this is like a psychological thriller. I'm very invested in finding out all the flags Uncle trampled on because of his piss poor social skills and how he got to this point in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
you can read the raws
but I am sure nothing happens

Dex-chan lover
She cried herself to sleep.

I wanna kill that fucking uncle.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking uncle, goddamn idiot, it's hilarious thou so I'll drink to that poor elf destiny.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm curious, how well does that elf know uncle?
Does she get that he had a crappy life that leads to now knowing hints at all, or is she suffering in ignorance?

Aggregator gang
I'm not defending uncle or anything but this is clearly why tsundere is the worst dere.
Everything could have been a whole lot better if she's honest.
Verbally abusing someone is never a good way to show affection. Not in this world and not in isekai.

RIP Elf-tsundere-chan it most be hard liking a guy that clueless. But also verbally abusing him never helps. tsundere are terrible if you don't understand them sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread