Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5

Dex-chan lover
Did your clothes get messed up, uncle?
Mine? No, why?
Is that supposed to mean she didn't rape him after all, and cooled herself down manually, since she apparently didn't do anything with his clothes?

Fed-Kun's army
@need4speedrazor6 thanks, wow... what sucks is the way it looks, its going to start to cliffhanger us, and with all that text... its going to be a wait.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, with this series' tone I could see a bait and switch of him just thinking she's dead when she's actually not. Maybe that's just my own wishful thinking, though.

Group Leader
there's no such thing as reverse rape tho

it's part of why I stopped referring to masculine females as reverse traps
it's either crossdressers or just traps now

Dex-chan lover
Bro if this turns out that she died and Uncle wiped the memory I am straight up rioting. I will burn this motherfucker to the GROUND.

Despite all these funny and wholesome events, Uncle's diary was FILLED with tragic memories that made his nephew cry. Plus, he was strong already strong enough to beat ancient dragons when he first met the elf girl. So it's not like he himself would have been in trouble, but the tragidies must have been things he witnessed or didn't have a chance to stop, so chances are that elf girl might have actually died.

Users who are viewing this thread