Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
You know, the best thing that happened to Ojisan was to be transported to that world, because imagine that imbecile living in a world without his magic to help him.

Dex-chan lover
Why this manga isn't rated 10/10 by every single reader on this website is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Also yes that is the real Wolfgunblood in the gif at the end. I think he kinda looks like Uncle.

@Panino at this point it's implied uncle went insane and over obsessed himself with his old video games as escapism just to bear the constant hate, beating, hunger and thirst everytime thing went sour. It's a miracle he didn't went edgelord.

So, he met the rude person on the 9th day and ever since she's been very rude to him all 17 years? She even went so far as to not tell him her name just to put the cherry on top of how rude she can be? I better hope she died.

Well, considering what Fujimiya used to look like as a kid, that "guy" in the preview is probably her little sister or something XD

@Anrhaa Exactly. Those game memories were, like, his only good memories whatsoever.

And I'm still sure the spirits decided to help him just to make him stop talking to himself about the video games.

Fed-Kun's army
@Syrax Haha, betcha he'll say
Bro, its been ages! You bleached your hair and got a girlfriend, I'm so envious!

Dex-chan lover
it is not the fault of the ice girl that she is a NEET , lol . the NEET mindset has been in her family for generations . the villagers gave food to the guardians of the sword , so they only had to eat and sleep and give birth to the next guardian .

wolf + gun + blood , OMG , this name is so edgy , so chuuni .

it is funny that the 1st character that has a full name is the ice girl , while the mangaka hasnt given the full names of other characters yet : oji-san , elf girl , takafumi , fujimiya , healer girl , ...

no full name for elf girl = racism in fantasy stories , lol , for example , in the game dragon's crown , they just call the characters like this :

humans : fighter , wizard , sorceress , amazon ( their classes , their jobs ) .

non-humans : just elf and dwarf ( their races ) .

574294.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@versub: He koed in 2000. We had MMOs in the 90s. Ultima Online launched 1997. Everquest 1999. He likely missed PSO for Dreamcast though, that didn't drop until December.

@spiderbait: The preview has joke text on it. You'll find out what's going on when we get there. Don't panic. :)

Dex-chan lover
page 26 :

ice girl : adopt me , master , woof .

i guess the joke here is : in japanese language :

ちんちん • (chinchin)
sit up; beg (dog trick)
(informal, childish) c0ck , d!ck , peni$, pee-pee, wee-wee

i saw this pun a lot in some dog henta* , lol : im a puppy , im sitting up / im begging for your d!ck .

about the full name of elf girl : in another trashy monthly manga , re:monster aka retar* monster , the crappy author only gives the full names of some b!tches after they pumped out some goblin babies , lol , at chapter 43 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/332040/1

x21.jpg

Banned
GOOD CHOICE!

Pork Ramen >>>>>> Karaage!

56950589f0.jpg

Best Uncle! Best Nephew! BESTEST BEST GIRL FUJIMIYA! WOOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread