Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
@Cookie-kun as @GigaKONTOL explained in the first page of the comments, he already asked the original group for permission on their Discord. Mr. Kontol here should have stated that in a credits page to make it clear to everyone.

Oh yeah, Mr. Kontol, please stick to "Eruran" as per the spelling of the spell from the previous group's translation.

Dex-chan lover
The uncle crumbling down in the "attempt" to argue with the commander was so satisfying to see, lol. MCs stomping down every side character with their half baked reasoning and arguments is biggest BS cheats of isekais after all, lol.

The monologue font is kind of hard to read, especially the "s". There's also a few minor typos scattered throughout the chapter. Thanks for the chapter.

@Maiorem I went to they discord and apparently he just said "Hey guys if you don't release next chapter in 3 days I'm posting my version in 4chan" ffs there are so many manga why overlap something someone else is already translating?

You know what? Fvck you dude for sniping shit without any intention of doing it whole thing

Its a one man translation, its clear as day he have no intention to continue translating the manga, he just wanted some attention but sadly this kind of dick move usually only ends up with the former scanlation dropping it and the snipping as*hole also dropping it after one or two chapter since its a pain and he get less attention, if thats your whole aim op, congrats, it must be a big achievement for your entire life up to this point huh

Dex-chan lover
In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer
Do that it lack at least the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Transform into dragon? Ha! Can dragon destroy you with facts and logic?
+
I love how it all connected in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread