Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Oh dropping scanlation because 1 chapter got sniped? Boo hoo what a bunch of crybabies, small pp indeed.

It's not like you'll lose any reader if you're confident in your scanlation quality. The fact that you literally admitting defeat to a one man sniper group says that either you deemed your scanlation quality is trash, or you're just losing interest on the manga and use the sniper as scapegoat. Once again, small pp indeed.

@imota well Dead-chan said they about to mass upload the chapter so logically chapter 20 would be done earlier than chapter 22.1

Dex-chan lover
Sorry you’re so ass-blasted. We appreciate the chapters thus far. Also the salt.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine leechers like myself shaming Striptease/Dead Elf for dropping a manga that they worked on of their own accord and dropping it likewise. Bruh 😂

Good luck on your future endeavors, @Dead-chan !

Double-page supporter
So I get the argument of how one bad apple shouldn't ruin it for the rest, but are we really that petty to talk about things like punishing or whatever as if we're owed these chapters?
None of us here are paying them for it so if they want out for some reason that's kinda up to them.

Power Uploader
@hsolk11 It looks to me like he puked his guts out on the floor because he ate some bad fish earlier and got infected by the demonic parasite like the townsperson who died, which is why he's so reluctant to eat fish in the end.

Baiting people with spoilers than saying people complaining is why your dropping is...

Thanks for the chapters

Imagine if Dead-chan had just mass released as they planned? People would have seen them as having BTFO of the sniper (who, let's be honest, was probably just releasing because he likes the series and wanted to dip his toes into scanlation) and praised them. The sniper would have probably even felt silly for his release.

Instead we have them freak out and publish a chapter with a gap and threaten to not mass release. As if the readers had any kind of control here and sniper literally coming down to you sharing credit for maybe a couple of months before some kind of deal is reached.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's...petty, we never moved past 2008 with "TL Wars". I know sniping is of bad taste, but perhaps it wasn't done out of bad faith and it was merely a fan of the series that wanted to share their translations.

Well, at the end of the day scanlating is basically free labor, so it's not like we can complain if any group decides to drop any given series.

Thanks for the TL, nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread