Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Double-page supporter
Mmmm, yes, rage-fueled nerd shitflinging that just ends up covering everyone in the vicinity in dung.

I'll check back on this manga in half a year or so when you've all gotten yourself together.

Dex-chan lover
dang, various translators being poop, and then some commenters being super poop for loss of free stuff. everyone poop. my butt poops. sometimes it makes my toilet stuck🤖

@glueweeb Kinda, but not really. Some dude "sniped"(nu-scanlator speak for -waaah dont work on the same manga! i dont want to be compared and have my speed and quality questioned even though this is all just supposed to be for fun! also muh patreon BUX !!) chapter 20 -so the previous scanlator, who everyone liked and was doing great work, went apeshit and proceeded to damage their own reputation and try to ruin the whole thing for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
THANKS GOD YOU DROPPING THIS, couldn't be happier lmao full support for Ketol.

Dex-chan lover
Any scanlator who complains about sniping is a insuferrable idiot.

@xEternalSoul As one of the people who called them childish, I never once considered myself as a "mature" person. Like you said that would be pretty hypocritical. Though the funny thing is calling people for what they are is called hypocrisy now huh? Then going by that logic, then you calling other readers entitled and hypocrite is just as hypocrite as us. Also calling people entitled, you do know that striptease was the one who shot first you know with that credit page and all. That was directed at the READERS not the sniper itself. So before you call someone entitled, at the very least understand why most of the readers are mad AT STRIPTEASE and not the sniper. Just so you know I did thank them first if you just look in the early posts in this thread. However simply accepting their behavior on how they dropped this series? Hell no. They're barking at the wrong tree.

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif

If you've already worked on the chapters, why not just release it then? There's no harm having 2 versions of the same chapter. Besides, if it was me, I'd be more disappointed not to publish what I've already put my effort into... Kinda like, why waste it? Are you not going to submit your papers/assignments/projects that you've worked hard for months just because others have done a bit faster than you?

And if you release better quality, people will choose yours over the snipers.

I hope Striptease don't actually drop this, but in case they actually do, I hope Kontol or anyone capable of putting decent scanlation continues scanlating it.

Dex-chan lover
I gan understand the anger, but that was uncalled for. Level headed readers will just block the snipers

Users who are viewing this thread