Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Bunch of whiny babies.
Scanlators are illegaly translating and distributing a copyrighted work, they do it supposedly for free out of love for the manga.

If I'm translating Detective Conan and someone uploads chapter 50 before me that doesn't affect me in any fucking way, I'll still do my thing, then people will be free to choose whichever version they want.

PS: I've read up to ch 26 (last released), no deaths yet, so Dead-chan is just being a crybaby.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SNIPE ME !!!
I HAD A FAT STACK OF CHAPTERS BUT WASN'T RELEASING ANY JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD GO ON MY PATREON/WEBSITE AND TO BOOST MY EGO !!
NOOO YOU CAN'T SNIPE ME ! THAT'S ILLEGAL ! THOSE CHAPTERS WERE MINE ! THIS MANGA IS MINE !
NOBODY CAN HAVE IT BUT ME ! NOBODY CAN RELEASE CHAPTERS BEFORE ME JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FED UP WITH I SLOW I AM !
NOOOOOOOO NOT MUH MANGAAAAAA !!

Dex-chan lover
I respect translators.
But I'm gonna spit on you for holding chapters captive to incite hate because someone DARED to translate a manga other than you.

Group Leader
>"mass" releasing
If they've really got the chapters translated, then they better put up or shut up.

Dex-chan lover
Whiny little baby. If you're butthurt enough to get annoyed at others working on this and not just releasing your own version from the other ones posted, then fuck off forever.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being assblasted because you did the work and didn't release it

Dex-chan lover
I haven't wanred to learn how to read Japanese since Pokemon Silver.
Thos manga is worth learning for.

Dex-chan lover
@xEternalSoul
I don't think the people in the comments section are the ones being immature (well, not all of them)
They have every right to drop the manga, but did they really need to do so in such a childish manner?
How about a "Guys we're dropping the manga because *reasons*. Thanks for your support" comment?

I miss when scanlator drama was a bunch of different groups fighting over which one is the highest quality or most accurate, with all of them translating the latest chapters. Now it's just people arguing muh made up rules like "sniping", -not to protect the quality of their work, but their egos and patreon bux instead.

Why care about the sniper? If your translation are better then the readers surely will read your translation. No need to be an asshole by releasing a spoilers. OH NO LOOK AT THESE CHAPTER THAT WE'RE PLANNED TO MASS RELEASING I GUESS WERE DROPPING THIS BECAUSE SOMEONE UPLOADED A CHAPTER FASTER THAN US ALSO THEY DIDN'T ASK OUR PERMISSION TO TRANSLATE THIS MANGA BECAUSE WE OWN THIS MANGA, NO ONE SHOULD TRANSLATE THIS. Are your groups official and approved by the company and author that own this? If no then you have no right to complain if someone else translate this manga. If you don't want to get sniped then work harder, what?? You're doing this for fun? Who fucking cares.

Dex-chan lover
The territoriality of scanlators is really pathetic. I appreciate the hard work great, but it's really lame to act like you have "turf" and no one else is allowed to do it. It's a free society and a free market. If you want to be king the sandcastle prove that you are better.

Imagine ruining the good name of your scantalation team over a one-chapter "snipe". Good luck shaking this disgrace off your reputation.

Considering a certain iranian missile polishing symposium already translated it way before. Lel

Aggregator gang
@jazz9 Just look at the comments slightly above yours, it's precisely what I was saying. If someone else throws a tantrum, does it mean you should throw a tantrum as well? Isn't what they are doing in the comments essentially no difference from what Striptease did in this chapter?
a) Kontol snipes Striptease, Striptease got frustrated, Striptease vented with chapter 22.1
b) Striptease vented, entitled people got frustrated, entitled people vented and insulted Striptease
I'm not validating Striptease's actions, but the hypocrisy from people who called them childish is hilarious. It may not be all of them but its still quite a number. If those people are really as mature as they think they are, the least they could do is thank Striptease for their past contributions and accept their decision to drop the series no matter how it was conveyed.

Users who are viewing this thread