Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Didn't realize they had dick measuring contests in the special education wing. TIL

Yeah I also kick my cat when I lose a customer.
I do not kick animals.
I also read ahead and no one is confirmed dead.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Huh. More drama.

Well, whatever. Idk about the sniping, so I'll assume you have real grievances with that.
Doesn't make any of what you're doing here not being an asshole.

What's so bad about "sniping" again? You can still release the higher quality chapters you work on and I'd probably still prefer them.
Translations ahead of yours were already available before and I haven't seen you whine about those.

@Dr_Harnsaft because it usually goes like this: X group does a series for months of year > anon decides they're too slow and does one chapter > anon doesn't do the translation consistently, imagine putting hours every week to translate something but that's all for nothing because someone thinks you're too slow . It's also just rude, there are A LOT of manga that go untranslated, why work on the same thing someone else is already doing, and even worse why not talk it first.
EDIT: Also if someone mentions "bUt ThEy ArE dOiNg iT fOr fRee" , that they don't ask for money doesn't mean they just want to translate something for no one to see

Double-page supporter
For snipers Shingan no Yuusha
22k potential view and 27 chapter in raw so you have some margin we are actually at chapter 24 for english.

@LadyCherry
They could just ignore it. If it's only one chapter anyways even more so.
Their previous work doesn't disappear and neither does their effort.

Double-page supporter
You could have just kept your mouth shut now you just look like assholes

About the name of the group who uploaded this
She isn't dead, unless she somehow dies between chapters 21-22 and revives later lol
, and this chapter isn't a spoiler, it's an omake (literally extra, or bonus chapter)

I wish people just wouldn't snipe. This was getting translated with good quality at a reasonable pace, but now it's probably going to be left to rot because of e-drama.

I've had this happen to too many series I like, and it's annoying every time.

Aggregator gang
Poor uncle.

Now, can someone please summarize to me what the fuck is going on and what exactly is "sniping"?

Group Leader
@delaprd
Here you go,
Sniping
/ˈsnʌɪpɪŋ/
noun
the action of shooting at someone from a hiding place, especially accurately and at long range.
"Sniping assumed great importance during WWI, especially where trench warfare was prevalent"

Nah, it's not it

Users who are viewing this thread