Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Contributor
Ah well, it's corporeal so he can whack it till it die or at least wants to die.

Group Leader
@Kaeos999

Eh. "That" page could still be worse to scanslate. The text could have been hand written instead of typed. The bubble background could've been transparent instead of solid.

Wasn't the ice sword originally meant to be used to kill this thing? Finally, its her time to shine. I suspect the meteorite rings will do something.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : the exposition memory-spirits activate by themselves , they are so nice . we readers need expositions .

page 5 : i just checked chapter 10 again , there is no ancient temple in this chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/742855/1
the mangaka just retcon the plot , lol .

page 10 : isnt this basically the plot of diablo 3 ? Tyrael , an arch-angel , falls down to earth , and his divine , holy power gives life and rises an army of dark undeads .

Dex-chan lover
last page : well , at least oji-san has plot-armor , while other characters have death-flags on their heads , lol .

Those overlaping texts are hard to read, but I am glad I did becouse I always had a similiar perspective on this I like games because who I am, the games did not make who am I.

Dex-chan lover
Gamers truly are one of the most oppressed people 😔✊ (they deserved it)

Users who are viewing this thread