Isekai Ojisan

Mildev: not really, just comedy making fun of that in a way, same as it makes fun of isekai and old game nerding.

This is good read until chapter 10, so I am now skipping dialogues hoping that I can see some character development. But this is more a comedy

I'm back from being away, but going away again this week for a short time.
I've run out of any significant things to touch up with chapter 26, so I started doing the first pass on 27, but I think it would be more useful for me to help out with finishing 25 now...

q66jule.png

Dex-chan lover
People probably wondering what's going on so here's the story: I caught corona and spent 6 days on my ass sick.
Feeling better now and hopefully gonna get back to feeling fine in the upcoming days.

Good news is that I have some time now to work while I recuperate.
Did 4 pages today and can probably do some more later tonight.

Is there any Isekai person went Oji san’s world? *Maou Sadao reference* It’s okay if you refused my request. Hatred is not important for me.

Aggregator gang
I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL KNOW THIS BUT THIS IS GETTING SERIALISED - https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1324752666631823365

Aggregator gang
I surprisingly liked this a lot more than I thought I would. I do kind of wish the creepy uncle would remain as the elf girl though. At least for the Youtube videos.

Are you going to scan 22.2, @OnDeedolito?
I was tossing around the thought because I want to get some new content up already, but I couldn't find a translation so doing it would take me quite a lot of time.

Okay! I stopped procrastinating about it.
There's two pages of the omake done; many more to go, but I've well and truly started it now.

Okay! An update.
During this week I ahvn't been working as excessively hard like I did with 26. I scanned bits for a few days and then had a break.
The translation for this omake initially looked very difficult, but it isn't... kind of. I've found that even from sentence to sentence a lot of research has to be done. Uncle really knows his shit about SEGA. It does take quite a bit of time to learn about this history, so everything is stiltl very time-consuming even though the translation is easier.

lgmoIod.png

This weekend I am looking to do a reasonable amount more. There is still a whole lot more to go.

Users who are viewing this thread