Dex-chan lover
The comment section be like
0e0d723e4f7f1c5aa983c91a1e2f938b.gif

Dex-chan lover
"But Black Dynamite... I sell drugs in the community!" type beat

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I had no idea that was the case im sorry i just did it since i was curious as to why hamascans hadnt released this chapter i didnt know they were waiting to make it a full one
Now that was just a lame excuse. I just checked at official site. Anyone can see CH2 CH5 CH8 was also divided (3 and 4 might be too, but they are no longer available). Even with that, HAMASCAN always waited for the whole thing before translate and release as complete chapter. It is not like this is the first chapter that was divided into 2 parts.

At first I was in neutral about sniping because in some case the TL has acceptable excuse and, tbh, I dont mind quicker chapter (I can always go read raw if TL is really bad. It still serves as good update notification). But after reading that comment, it is like you are just playing dumb to justify the sniping at this point.

Come on man, I dont want to say negative words since at least you did put some honest effort into the work that I can Appreciate. But there should have been better approach than this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Grammar* Some of the passages were awkward due to spacing between bubbles, but I only saw one typo.

Either way, thanks for the TL effort! I'm not gonna piss and moan about someone wanting to provide an early TL personally.
Word choice is also a prevalent issue. Some of it just sounds weird and non-native sounding, more like someone who either has a very surface level grasp of English writing, or someone who's learned English as a second or third language.
Also around halfway through the Judge's speech, it goes from monsters to demons. Could be like that in the Japanese, but that change makes it sound like a different subject is spoken about.

Listen, if the person is gonna snipe, they should at least make an effort to match the coherancy of the previous chapter providers, otherwise we're gonna get different terms being used due to a lack of coherency. Similarly to when different groups either call someone named "Ron" to "Lon" and then its "Rob" and then "Lob". If they snipe, either make it better or just about the same, otherwise its only a contest of "speed" and quality and actual translations be damned.

If they snipe, either make it better or just about the same, otherwise its only a contest of "speed" and quality and actual translations be damned.
Fair point, I agree. Lucky are we that going from chapter to chapter consistently sticks with the same translator then in the case of a variation. If Hamascans releases their ch10 and someone continues off their ch9, it will go to their ch10 rather than step into this one.

Atleast, from my experience.

Dex-chan lover
Fair point, I agree. Lucky are we that going from chapter to chapter consistently sticks with the same translator then in the case of a variation. If Hamascans releases their ch10 and someone continues off their ch9, it will go to their ch10 rather than step into this one.

Atleast, from my experience.
when two different groups release parts and full chapters it goes into the parts after you read the chapter, so it will go chapter 10 -> 10.1 ->10.2...
it works that way because of omakes and extras being tagged as x.5
would be different it was a full chaptera since those overwrite each other

Users who are viewing this thread