Isekai Seikatsu no Susume

The useless, sexless mc stereotype has advanced from “won’t have sex to save his own life” to “won’t have sex to save an entire species”.

Dex-chan lover
Nice little manga.
Pity the MC is gay as fuck.
Only reasonable explanation for not doing them that little favour.
Probably good that it was short.

I really don't get why are hating on this for not having any sex scenes sure... i gotta say i hate that it doesn't but it was pure wholesome to the end

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo absolutely, he could go boning half-demon villages along the way and y'know... HELPING THEM NOT GO EXTINCT.
Yet he gives a shit and rather go back to his beta-virgin moronic japanse life

i'm rating this a 5 and i'm being extremely generous

Dex-chan lover
The art is good but the story is weak/meh. Just a straight line of slice of life/fluff for 4 chapters straight. No ups and downs, nothing really engaging. No romance/sex related stuff either, even for a "wholesome succubus" premise, there should be like close call where he almost succumb to his desire or more seduction or something. Something interesting to raise the stakes for the main cast, put their relationship through turbulence (did you pray today). The orc chapter don't count cause they're entirely new characters and it's resolved immediately so it falls into fluff category. Main heroine fails to seduce him once and just gave up on it for the rest of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread