Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Fed-Kun's army
@sakurahimesama
At this point why the fuck hasn't he fucked anyone yet....

Well he tentacle raped them I guess, so this is just a f**king fetish manga so dont expect much. If he is going to "f**k" someone the normal way its probably going to become an orgy.

Its supposedly smut, but I can't even think of anything in this as remotely hot. I'm not saying the artist is bad, its just that the artstyle sucks. The writing's also a mess. Being smut does not excuse anything for lacking any semblance of thought be it pure fetish or actual story.

I kind of liked this at first but im losing interest. Kind of tired of his perverted actions because they are so boring at this point. Its always tentacles. Why is he not having actual sex at this point? The condom excuse doesn't really measure up anymore.

-A male with healthy body,
-get aroused in sexuales content,
-have plenty good female that was ready to have sex,
-Wants to build harem,
-OP MC.

with all those shit.
HE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING BANG ANY OF THOSE FEMALE!!
DESPITE HAVING A DICK, HE USING TENTACLE!!! A FUCKING TENTACLES!!! THAT IS NOT PART OF HIS BODY!!

Seriously why not cut his DICK then Author?
if his dick is that useless, just fucking CUT it.

Dex-chan lover
@lolnope I've only dropped a few isekai series of the myriad I'm reading, but this is one of the dropped titles.

That was aweful, I dont mind ecchi but if it's that bad added to the virgin comedy the author trying to do it's just garbage. Every chapter is the same situation, mc cant grow balls and play with tentacles while dreaming of dipping his noodle, the.same.fucking.situation.every.chapter.since.tentacle.power.
holyfuck im so mad at the time lost at reading this shit

Dex-chan lover
@Lyrcay well yeah starting to irk me too and i'd consider me patient since i mostly read these for the fanservice anyway

Dex-chan lover
50 chapters of blue balls. I genuinely don’t understand what the author is going for.

i get pissed off more with every chapter uploaded cuz WHO FKIN CARES ABOUT CONTRACEPTION IN ANOTHER WORLD WHERE IT DOES NOT FKIN EXIST AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN GET A GIRL PREGNANT INSTANTLY ._.

The sex problem would have been solved in chapter 5 if he just gave into the dick.

Today I realized this shit has been goin for 50+ chapters I'll give it till 55 before dropping it as hard as humanly possible.

Users who are viewing this thread