Isekai Shikkaku

Dex-chan lover
Fucking truck kun doesn't even let people choose for themselves-
Sorry I mean Ye Olde Truck or Truck kun's great great great grandfather

Aggregator gang
OG Truck-kun lookin good as ever, and it’s LITERALLY JUST LIKE that Thai manga(?) Isekai Transporter, which is just awesome. Aside from that, this looks pretty interesting in general and looks to be more on the unique side for an isekai, if only for the fact that our MC is from early 20th century and won’t have a lot of the common knowledge of today, which effectively eliminates the chances of a giant Isekai trope appearing here, not to mention that he seems to be pretty unique in personality and super chill in general, which I appreciate (sorry for huge runoff sentence lol)

EDIT: Can we get an English version of the title on the front page? It’s called “Isekai Disqualification” or “Different World Disqualification” in English

Group Leader
this author & artist duo might be a strong contender for the author & artist of the year

HOLY S**T! I really relate to this guy. Literally my dream in life is a happy death <3

Dex-chan lover
From the same team that made "The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal" comes now Isekai Shikkaku. I know I won't be disappointed.

This one could be interesting. One chapter isnt much to go on yet, but I think I can enjoy this.

Users who are viewing this thread