Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Odessakun
She is a bit Tsun (she is the proud Sea God Leviathan after all), but mostly Dere
Levia's character concept art from the novel

76ivnId.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That was expected... if not then he'll not be a hero...
And that girl was too dramatic there...

The one thing I hate about this right now is that annoying classmate girl. I wish the mc would just flat out drop her and tell her to fuck off. Seriously, he's at least twice the age she is and I really can't get behind having a hyperactive moron like that here.

Aggregator gang
Get it? What a beautiful day to leave... To live? Stupid pun is funny.

LMAO that sword tho, well actually I'm kinda refreshed since it's been awhile since I saw a giant sword-wielding MC

That feel when you finished the game and start New Game Plus

I feel like author makes mc has Araragi's hair style to pull the brushing teeth parody.

lol Yuuhi is so pure...her delusion of MC and other girl is her brushing his teeth 😂

He refuses her because she can't kill someone in real combat yet but he's the biggest pussy of all that never kills anyone and lets enemies leave.

Well, if I actually cared a lot about such "minor" details, I wouldn't be able to read bullshit manga like this whose only purpose is mindless wish fulfillment. Would be nice if he actually killed people properly though.

Dex-chan lover
lol Yuuhi is so pure...her delusion of MC and other girl is her brushing his teeth
The enlightened are aware of how depraved that act can truly be.
pK6eH0x.gif

I thought hes gonna summon a whale but he summoned a Leviathan. Is he one of those P2W players.

It's moving so quickly. How do they know how to use magic? I mean they were trained ofc but like- it would have been nice to go into detail about their training. Was this a LN? I haven't done my research. But it just feels like there's a lot missing.

i don't like the pathetic type love interest, but honestly excited to see how this pans out

Users who are viewing this thread