Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
As pointed out by many others: 4 DAYS! I demand an explanation. And yeah, after, "You may kiss the bride.", is too late. But you don't have to take the annulation route. Divorce them ... the hard way. MC just has to 'do them part'.

And for the princess it is, if she just can see him once again, even if it means to never be with him and live out a shameful life afterwards, that be okay. That would be enough to save her sou... That kind of disney plot. I don't get it ether. She is definitely unfit to rule the country, no matter how competent she was before.

Or maybe it was: [ol] [*]Okay, I marry you, but you summon the hero. [*]No SnuSnu until you the hero is summoned. [*]There you summoned him - now die. [*]Profit[/ol]
- but this plan would only work with a total moron, as he wouldn't let the MC be summoned until he would have lay a solid foundation for his might in the demon kingdom and can't be simply removed anymore. And as point 2., there are other ways to make her give in. She is a woman, that can be extorted. Just make someone else suffer and she'll carve in.

The MC was reborned into our world again right? So why did Leviathan say they have not met in 5 years?
Shouldn't it be like 14-15 years?

@Electroyume Time is relative and there is no proof it flows at the same rate in all dimensions. 5 Years in one world can easily be a century or 5 seconds in another world. Most isekai stories actually use this concept of different flows of time...

This is horribly average for an isekai, it has hit all the major plot points but instead of 9 chapters to get here it only took 3. Please continue.

@ultimatehaki @ultraleaf @Ironclad @Qelix
The place they arrived at is an outer city I believe, not the one where the demon king is located, from what I remember from the LN.
A line from the LN "It will take two days from here to Evil Barrow, which should be plenty of time, but if I do not hurry……"
Also like others are saying the pacing is faster than the LN, so allot of the details aren't all there it took the LN about 15 chs and this only 3 chs

For those wanting answers to certain things, look at the comments about the manga rushing like crazy through the LN, and conclude that the manga skipped that.

Dex-chan lover
@Uproared But they ran into the underling immediately. Did those 4 days elapse during the transition from the castle to the barracks?

Dex-chan lover
@Uproared same thing as what @Ironclad said and also if it took that General 2 days to get to where the hero was from the castle, that was AFTER the merchant said he'd be back in 4 days but then it said "4 days later" after the general begged the hero to help. So did 6 days past or did the artist and/or author really fuck up the timeline that badly?

@Ironclad @ultimatehaki
I just reread a few of the chapters of the ln since its been awhile, the general(Brad) used transfer magic formation to get to the village.

Explanation of the magic from the ln:
"This is the transfer magic formation and as its name implies it is capable of transferring people and objects. Just by drawing two magic formations on the ground nearly fulfills the conditions of transfer, however the amount of magic power consumed by magic formation is not common. Even for him who hold the title of one of the five great demon generals, he needed to fill the magic formation with magic power for several days in a row in order to activate the magic formation."

Dex-chan lover
@Uproared That makes even less sense. The manga made it look like he was wandering outside aimlessly and happened to hear the commotion at the barracks. Why did he spend so much time and effort teleporting to a remote base when he was suppose to be looking for allies? What the hell was he thinking?

Dex-chan lover
The hell is with this timing!!!???? The adrenaline rush and the hype is too real...

Holy shit, things are going fast here. 3 chapters and he has already travelled all the way to the demon continent and met a lot of people from back then. Normally he would barely have met one or two people by now and would still be at the summoning location...

Also, did he freaking turn everyone into his pet, slave or wife?

Wow.

Anyway, the manga seems to be quite a bit more interesting than the novel. I saw a lot of complaints about the novel that doesn't seem to matter here.

Aggregator gang
I don't know what's more laughable, the Maou wearing white or the Hero saying "I'm here to save the Princess"

Users who are viewing this thread