Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
so the king and setsu are basically ban and meliodas?
also we gotta prepare for the dude to become super gay for setsu after he wins, coz u know, because of the master thing

Dex-chan lover
why is he even wearing a tiddy protector? fashion? it sure as shit ain't for protection.

Dex-chan lover
@darkdrake Only the WN version is being translated; follow the Novelupdates link. The main story ends at Chp 118, and the translation's at Chp 102 now.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing the mark on his arm means he's working for the bad guy?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger At the very least, the bad guy 'gifted' him power with something that either:
A) Makes him rage uncontrollably, leading to massive damage to the city, or
B) saps at his life force to slowly kill him as he uses it.

Double-page supporter
So, I looked through a bunch of novel chapters, and I now understand why Levia left (and several others things, too). But I do have this question for anyone willing/able to clarify via spoiler text:

What is Touma's whole deal, really? I still don't feel like I get what the actual point of all this is.

Double-page supporter
@mikoreimu Yeah, I get that, but it doesn't really answer my question, you know? It doesn't explain Touma's personality nor what Touma expects all of this to accomplish in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 he is gei and yandere for MC, you don't need to think so much of his motive. Its for a need of antagonist with shallow writing. Probably wanna kill all demon and beastkin because he got unlimited waifu from these 2 races.

Users who are viewing this thread