Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
"I'll kill you"

Haha press X to doubt. Bitch you can't even kill that one small fry from chapters ago

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is so fucking stupid. If all three are made by the same god then why is that one fucking idiot stronger than both of them it’s so fucking dumb

Everything is out of place... MC, Y U KICK HIM!? YOU COULD HAVE THRUST YOUR SWORD AND DEAL WITH IT! I know MC wants touma, but in the middle of chaos? And do you believe he will even tell you where their Boss are? The Earth God's face need to be punch and Smash his face on some table.And how the hell a God got brainwashed? Gods supposed to be immune to that?

Dex-chan lover
like, you have all the fucking power, you are in middle of war with someone that can potentially kill your women, but instead of doing things quick, you waste time.

Dex-chan lover
Step 1 Write a Story board
Step 2 Do whatever you want no one cares

best Description for whats going on....this mess is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
So, author take that shit of gods outta nowhere and made mc say something like "I will kill you" because that guy killed some useless characters; even though chapters ago, Touma said that he can't kill anybody because he's traumatized or something like that...

Yo, this story is a mess, a fucking joke.

Double-page supporter
I don't really mind the lapses in story, just here for some reading and a bit of entertainment....

There we go. "Sick ass limit break gives cool armor" Then it leaves a gap to the sternum for anyone competent enough to stab through.
The "Its just so bad that its funny"

Dex-chan lover
every chapter i read just makes me feel like i want to hang Touma on the wall with a harpoon

wait... isn't not never mean it'll eventually be released....
or am i just that stupid to not understand word?

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those mangas where everything could been avoided if the mc didnt half ass the first time

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato in what way did he half ass? Because he chose to make peace with the beastman and demon tribes instead of committing genocide for a corrupt and evil king? Don't forget that the king betrayed him, and then fucked up the peace by doing so.

Everything could have been avoided if the king wasn't a giant tool.

Users who are viewing this thread