Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this existed! Used to like it but the updates got so sparse and the fight so long. Figured group gave up on it or got axed.
little curious how many more chaps they will stretch it into with another few dozen chaps on a 'celebration' i bet.

Dex-chan lover
What has started it, must finish it. It was okay manga, There are lots of "delayed translation" manga that i eventually lost interest over time, and dropped them. But this manga, I still read it after long time delay because it got me interested, i guess.
So, if you can, please continue this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh it’s not that popular so we’re dropping it maybe if you would be monthly or weekly it would be popular it’s not good enough for people to be clawing at it waiting 5 to 6 months for an update. Translated consistently and people will come. I’ve read shittier shit

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the others. I'm actually glad that this manga wasn't simply dropped and forgotten, but at this point, I don't think it's because people dislike the title per se, but this character whom the MC is currently fighting. He's about as random as an encounter in the wilderness in a JRPG, and with a cringey slapdash origin. Honestly, I for one am looking forward to seeing him die.

Group Leader
Forgot this existed! Used to like it but the updates got so sparse and the fight so long. Figured group gave up on it or got axed.
little curious how many more chaps they will stretch it into with another few dozen chaps on a 'celebration' i bet.
There's currently 5 chapter until raw, but currently we have a lot of projects so we might not continue this one

Users who are viewing this thread