Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
5 until raw, and with so slow updates by the author, kinda explains why maybe other groups dropped, doesn't really grab attention... Dr@gonB@ll 10-espidodes per-attack method doesn't really pan out much, I wouldn't be surprised if it does get axed from just lack of appeal. But thanks for updating this anyways!

Dex-chan lover
you might wanna correct the many times you guys spelled setsu's name as tetsu

Dex-chan lover
interest dropped because the last scan group was so slow to update the manga and people got tired of it. ive been waiting seven months for this damn manga to continue so we can see the conclusion.

Group Leader
Wait you guys only translated one chapter (this one) and now say you're going to drop it? Why did you even decide to do this series in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
We aren't going to continue this manga as it seems like its not very popular, however if a lot of ppl request for this to stay we'll countine it
*note : copy-paste from the credit page
Enjoy reading, join our discord and voice your support if you want us to continue this series
Finish what you started !!
At least fix this horrible work, especially inconsistency and typo in the character name. And your other works on all other titles have terrible typesetting and proofreading.

There's currently 5 chapter until raw, but currently we have a lot of projects so we might not continue this one
A lot of what ??
Your only big work is just sniped Arifureta, other titles are only 1 page chapter manga.
Don't just snipe a lot of long delay update & abandoned titles in 1 month just for advertising your discord in MD and asking for dono.

No thank you and respect for this.

Aggregator gang
Well considering the poor translation you guys put into it no wonder it will be unpopular... If you can't even stay consistent with the MC's name (it's Setsu btw, not Tetsu), you got problems and big ones...

Dex-chan lover
"We're dropping this because it's not popular"
Meanwhile last 2 chapter have cca 50 comments! :pepehmm:
Most people just want to know how it ends!

Last edited:
I'd certainly be happy if this project continued. I gotta see this one through to the finish.

Dex-chan lover
What has started it, must finish it. It was okay manga, There are lots of "delayed translation" manga that i eventually lost interest over time, and dropped them. But this manga, I still read it after long time delay because it got me interested, i guess.
So, if you can, please continue this manga.
Yeah, the anime only went so far, I've been waiting to see how things turn out. You can't walk away yet, finish the fight at least

Dex-chan lover
"We're dropping this because it's not popular"
"Join our discord to voice your support for this manga"
Nah finish what you started, and f that shameless plug to your discord.
Also can author go 5 minutes without increasing the chuuni levels of this manga?

Group Leader
Huh? You guys upload one chapter and won't continue it but if people "join the discord and voice support" you'll think about it? lol what? Also i don't know why we're going back and forth with Setsu and Tetsu (almost) every page as well, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy reading, join our discord and voice your support if you want us to continue this series
Ima be honest an say get the fuck outta here if ya gunna pull this comicdom bullshit. "Oh this manga us really unpopular, we're dropping....unlesssss... yanno give us money" if folk think ya translations are good the donations will come anyway. All the begging does is make everyone hostile

On my side i continue reading it bc i started already it's not what it was or what i expected it to be im not intrested i just want to see where this goes

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the translator saying they gonna drop this manga when this is the first and the only chapter they actually uploaded. Like wtf do you mean dropping this manga? You only did this once :kek:

I really enjoyed the anime version of this story, and we need more isekai shoukan these days in general
The manga's spending way too much time on the fight with Toma, but I want to read whatever's after that arc... or if there's nothing beyond, still want to see how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread