Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy reading, join our discord and voice your support if you want us to continue this series
I don't blame you guys for wanting to drop this, the battle against the gay yandere is taking way too long. Still, it's gonna be shame not knowing how this ends...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update. I'm pretty invested in the manga and would like to see it finished. It is hard to continue manga like this when the updates and be only a few a year.

Dex-chan lover
When the final boss finally came to the realization that protagonist will never be gay (for him)

Dex-chan lover
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

How long has this fight been going?!
Jeebuz, how long has this been going?! Last chapter I actually read was when Setsu was in the bubble for like 4 chapters lol
Since chapter 14 :fml:
Well, the whole battle with humans, to be precise. As for "Setsu vs Touma", i'll let someone else look it up.

@PolyChrome, @xr900, @Scallywag96 , @BakaBandito, @Chizan
Did author even plan ahead of this battle? I won't be surprised if manga ends with it :haa:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This was popular, or at least decently popular, until the fight against this guy lasted for multiple years in a row. Between long translation delays and non-stop asspulls we've been in one fight for like... 80% of the manga at this point. Literally over three years...

I'm with the others. I'm actually glad that this manga wasn't simply dropped and forgotten, but at this point, I don't think it's because people dislike the title per se, but this character whom the MC is currently fighting. He's about as random as an encounter in the wilderness in a JRPG, and with a cringey slapdash origin. Honestly, I for one am looking forward to seeing him die.
I didnt read the raws but knowing this kind of manga i doubt he will kill him. There will be some power of friendship bullshit or something like that.

It's been so long I re-read the first couple of chapters and wow, wtf happened? This used to be good then it got bogged down by the author's self closeted self insert and sudden tone shift.

Users who are viewing this thread