Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.2

Aggregator gang
I’m grateful for the translation, but that chapter sucked for a three month hiatus lol next chapter more the same at this rate

Again thanks for the work

Contributor
Ah yes, the "metal fatigue due to hitting the exact same spot over and over again" strategy. Cause it worked so well for the first catgirl.

Dex-chan lover
God how long will this fight last? The fight is getting stretched too much like OPM

Dex-chan lover
W2nrsdB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
> The plot and actions on this are not equally balance.
From what i remember, suddenly they were hitting each other...

> If you had another time, try this one "The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady".
For me, its was so good...

@SutekiSenpai i think the battle is extended casue is basically the last fight, i dont see how the story could be extended afterwards, only political and romantically :)

Group Leader
@Add1152000 We are a Latin American scanner that, seeing the delay of the English scanner, decided to translate from Japanese to Spanish and now from Spanish to English.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter keeps getting cringier more and more lmao

Twice the pride, double the fall. Both sisters doesn't know the difference between bravery and recklessness smh

Aggregator gang
@anime_revolucion

Thanks for the work.

My comment about the chapter was entirely about the story and how it’s just a place holder from the last chapter lol just more posturing from the bad guy and resolve from the good guys without progression or resolution.

Double-page supporter
@Add1152000 IKR? Nothing bad abouts TLs, it's not their fault the story wasn't stellar to begin with but f*ck... chapter made literally out of 3 hits to the same oponent is just plain bullshit... In real it would be like... half a minute? A minute tops? I totally agree with @TheByakko about this being last battle though I don't feel any "last boss-ish" vibe at all, this does not even come close to solve all (or even half) of threads.
At this point MC... where the hell is this guy? Where is the main bad guy? What about this MCs' garland of girlfriends? Does the plot conclude like... ANYTHING? I'm afraid even the romance/politics stories couldn't be continued because there was no foundation made earlier to hold this.

Dex-chan lover
@mongol13
tbf there really isn't any loose threads other than the obsessed main bad guy, the series is setup like an NG+ to a JRPG where the only thing new is an extra boss

how to boost views to any manga: 24.1 , 24.2 , 24.3 , 24.4 , 24.5...

Users who are viewing this thread