Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Fed-Kun's army
I know I'm being nitpicky... but he had 1012/1012 MP before opening the "item box." Then, after two fire type spells (one being a flame in his hand, while the other was an actual attack), he leveled up and had 508/1512 MP.

He used 504 MP, almost half his MP, for those three actions...?!?

I'd understand if he used 50, that being way more than what an "average" person of that world has (10)... but dang, 500 seems a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
Can i ask if it is monthly/bi-weekly/random and if you plan to split all the chapters or it's just this time ?

Dex-chan lover
LHT lately be like
n9hP4y0.jpg

And yeah, the fire skill (s?) using 500 MP was kinda weird.

Dex-chan lover
lol wtf his fireball costed him 500mp (half his cheat mana pool)? 🤯

Double-page supporter
How does basic shit like this still lift off? It has an identical start to every other fucking isekai. That carriage will defo have some sort of ojou-sama that will lust after the MC.

It's as if the author really wants to manifest his isekai fantasy into his reality with a cheat starting point by writing his isekai series using the same OP protagonist formula (other than Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja which is not isekai), and his works are pretty successful, good for him! lmao

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
One more Isekai to the consume, let see how this one go tho.
The art is nice.

Double-page supporter
What's this... A six-legged... Dog...?
Uqms6f1.png

Woah, that's some really weird anatomy, how exactly are those legs connected to the body?

jjnwK2G.png

Oh nevermind, they're not connected. At all.

Fed-Kun's army
Staying awake for 3 days and having progressively worse headaches. Go to sleep jackass.

What i dont like this manga is that, like, man, you were a game addict in your past life, cant you think of a stronger spell? Lik3 damn if i was him i would be raining hell on those little bastards but what does he do? Summons an earth spear

Fed-Kun's army
Hm I wonder if creating a pocket dimension uses a lot of mana... oh it does, huh weird.
That must be why it felt like something was getting sucked out of me.
Nah it was just the fireball, I'm sure of it.
It can't be anything else, right?
*Sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread