Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Just press enter key to skip a line inside the quote, it'll break it
Holy!? Ya know, I remember trying this before... guess that memory is false.

Knowing humanity, very idiotic, they're probably not even the worst ones,examples, flat earthers.
I have more examples, but I don't want to get political/religious so...

I think it was more about the belief that nobles are inherently stronger.
Somehow I missed (saying) that.

From what I remember Voldemort was a half blood, and I don't remember him being from a particularly famous family, I think he was just naturally gifted, a natural outlier rather than being of a powerful bloodline.
Although you might be right that bloodline might make some difference, from what I remember everyone was still on average even field when it came to raw power, and it was closer to how normal people are, some are just naturally better or worse at it, irrelevant of their bloodline.
Though I could be wrong.
I wasn't saying the 'bloodline' aspect for Voldemort (though it's ironic that he wants blood purity considering... although quite realistic considering a very infamous individual in our Earth's history...)
You had said "You're right, I expressed myself poorly, plus Harry Potter works by different rules, on it bloodline and natural power is more or less irrelevant, everyone has same magical potential, they simply need to learn and get better at it." I was focusing on "natural power" instead of "bloodline." One could argue that Voldemort had more "natural" or "latent' power than others. One could also argue that Harry himself did.

And surely many of them get their job due to connections with nobles, just making it worse, no way most of them got hired just doe their knowledge.
Considering a number of them are nobles, no doubt. I could be mistaken (wouldn't be surprised) but I vaguely recall that at least one teacher cited their reason for being here as to 'further their research.' That could, however, easily be my memory projecting from another manga... I do, however, know with certainty, that at least one cited their reason as (something like) "furthering the political power of [their] family," so there's that. I can find and cite the page if desired (and if I'm actually wrong... well, that won't be a surprise either).

They tend to be smart enough to not show their derangement, the ones not smart enough end up in jail or something, so in general it's rare to meet any.
Having been personally bullied until middle school (and then perceived as bullied in High School, but that was my misunderstanding of phrases from 'pop culture'...) I can agree with certainty that a lot of bullies know how to hide what they do, and often make it appear that the victim is the one at fault.

You can't mention a isekai and not give name lol
Revenge of The Pigs sounds familiar, might be on my list lol
As for how nobody gets caught by the police, quite possible the school literally, ignores it, it's pretty common in real life for the school to hide horrible things students do for the sake of reputation
"Survival Life in a Different World: I Moved to an Uninhabited Island in a Different World With Everyone at School, but I’m the Only One Who Wins Easily" was the name. Took me a while to find it, it hasn't been updated in some time.
The irony is that the police actually get involved in Revenge of the Pigs more than once, but tend to favor the other classmates instead of the MC. This makes sense considering the sociopolitical and economic power that the children's parents (or children themselves) hold but is still corrupt AF.

Yeah... I have that on 'to be read' because it got a little... too much for me. I only have one or two manga on 'dropped' and usually avoid putting them on there.

Dex-chan lover
Holy!? Ya know, I remember trying this before... guess that memory is false.
Maybe you just forgot it lol
I have more examples, but I don't want to get political/religious so...
Let's not get too political in the political manga lol

Somehow I missed (saying) that.
It happens lol

I wasn't saying the 'bloodline' aspect for Voldemort (though it's ironic that he wants blood purity considering... although quite realistic considering a very infamous individual in our Earth's history...)
You had said "You're right, I expressed myself poorly, plus Harry Potter works by different rules, on it bloodline and natural power is more or less irrelevant, everyone has same magical potential, they simply need to learn and get better at it." I was focusing on "natural power" instead of "bloodline." One could argue that Voldemort had more "natural" or "latent' power than others. One could also argue that Harry himself did.
Voldemort is basically wizard Hitler, literally and figuratively lol
Ah, okay, I misunderstood your previous post then,but yeah, Voldemort was just naturally talented from what I know, typical outlier really, pretty sure one reason he didn't get even more power is because the blood purity was nonsense in-universe too.

Considering a number of them are nobles, no doubt. I could be mistaken (wouldn't be surprised) but I vaguely recall that at least one teacher cited their reason for being here as to 'further their research.' That could, however, easily be my memory projecting from another manga... I do, however, know with certainty, that at least one cited their reason as (something like) "furthering the political power of [their] family," so there's that. I can find and cite the page if desired (and if I'm actually wrong... well, that won't be a surprise either).
Research one I vaguely remember, just goes to show how some aren't there to really teach, no need to ditr the page since you're probably right about both points.

Having been personally bullied until middle school (and then perceived as bullied in High School, but that was my misunderstanding of phrases from 'pop culture'...) I can agree with certainty that a lot of bullies know how to hide what they do, and often make it appear that the victim is the one at fault.
Doesn't help that a lot of adults don't care since it's too much work to deal with the situation, when they don't belive the bullying is "good" too, to toughen the children.

"Survival Life in a Different World: I Moved to an Uninhabited Island in a Different World With Everyone at School, but I’m the Only One Who Wins Easily" was the name. Took me a while to find it, it hasn't been updated in some time.
The irony is that the police actually get involved in Revenge of the Pigs more than once, but tend to favor the other classmates instead of the MC. This makes sense considering the sociopolitical and economic power that the children's parents (or children themselves) hold but is still corrupt AF.
Thanks, I'll have a look, later lol
Revenge of The Pigs makes sense since the leader of the bullies is seemingly from very important family, that probably helps a lot to get away with shit in Japan.

Yeah... I have that on 'to be read' because it got a little... too much for me. I only have one or two manga on 'dropped' and usually avoid putting them on there.
You should finish it, Raoul is hilarious lol

Dex-chan lover
My dark mind is imagining if this was an edgy male protagonist, he'd destroy the entourage and while the queen was pissing herself, "this is what you get for dressing like a slut and threatening me..." before we get some hot action happening xD.

It's kind of a shame in the end the only real lesson was "there's always a bigger fish". Her words only matter because she can dispose of the other party,.

My dark mind is imagining if this was an edgy male protagonist, he'd destroy the entourage and while the queen was pissing herself, "this is what you get for dressing like a slut and threatening me..." before we get some hot action happening xD.
You need therapy. That's vile. "Dressing like a slut" dude she wore a dress as the queen of a nation, stop listening to alpha male bs

I'm wondering if this is the only example she'll have to make for a while, or if there will be others that will be placed into her care after other parent-teacher conferences. Still, I'm waiting for her to demonstrate her magic in front of enough students that word finally gets around not to poke the bear that is Aoi.

Dex-chan lover
after this incident and few latter most higher up of surrounding country aware how dangerous(magic ability)Aoi is, but at same time they understood Aoi at heart is Teacher, so long they dont step on her tail she pretty much harmless
in real life they probably would have poisoned her lol

havent read that far but Aoi pretty much dont care about being principal as far i read and focus to spread magic academy idea to other country one of the country she made field trip for her class is country with view of healing magic is supreme, she debunk this and pretty much made their academy upside down
Hum, not surprising, but might be inevitable in the long run that she becomes principal, in a few decades lol
sounds like it'll be fun lol
rather than magic power house rank have more problem in this one and this will continue in some other arc
Huuuum, fucking politics basically?
as for the teacher, their also had rank with higher rank teacher (Aoi currently here) they far stronger that student thought some idiot that rock indeed have relic made him more dangerous but what problematic is he a prince rather than his ability, sure Aoi teacher friend is weak since she is lower class teacher it just her bad luck that some idiot with dangerous weapon and inflated ego enter this year, and most high rank teacher kind of noble supremacist made it harder to discipline problematic idiot like rock, i mean the king and queen only hear "good" thing about their son from the report that given to them and pretty much what Aoi said is new to them
well rock later get disciplined by the king and the queen to level get mind broken because his bad behavior, so yeah albeit the king and queen kinda high handed here they necessary since they need to know truly about Aoi character and power
Does we ever get explanation of why he had the relic?
In short, fucking nobles being asshole as usual lol
Makes sense that was the real issue rather than his power
So this time the parents aren't basically to blame? That's kinda rare lol
now I can't wait to see him broken lol

Sorry replying only now, accidentally didn't see alert that you quoted me.

Dex-chan lover
in real life they probably would have poisoned her lol

Hum, not surprising, but might be inevitable in the long run that she becomes principal, in a few decades lol
sounds like it'll be fun lol
surprising enough although there many idiot noble the royalty or at last important noble who their children end up as Aoi student end up being "decent" parent thought one of them "idiot" in other sense 😅
Huuuum, fucking politics basically?
well its always the main problem when the main problem not something simple to understand like big bad evil demon in old troupe
Does we ever get explanation of why he had the relic?
In short, fucking nobles being asshole as usual lol
Makes sense that was the real issue rather than his power
So this time the parents aren't basically to blame? That's kinda rare lol
now I can't wait to see him broken lol
i forgot about that's part other than Relic is something like special item that almost only royalty of each country had, i mean we already show 2 of them this time (the dagger that idiot had and the queen one) as far i read relic hardy any relevant again after this since author keep to his word about it being rare, i mean some other manga say something is rare or super rare but next it end up become bargaining sale right and left
you might love it since that idiot think his parent will be on his side only to scream in terror when the king and queen "re-educated him, even Aoi feel little sorry for him but think its for his own good lol
Sorry replying only now, accidentally didn't see alert that you quoted me.
nah its okay

Dex-chan lover
surprising enough although there many idiot noble the royalty or at last important noble who their children end up as Aoi student end up being "decent" parent thought one of them "idiot" in other sense 😅
well ain't that convenient? Lol
I honestly couldn't see that happening in real life lol

well its always the main problem when the main problem not something simple to understand like big bad evil demon in old troupe
pretty much, always the rich and powerful fucking around, which to be fair is how things always were in real life lol
i forgot about that's part other than Relic is something like special item that almost only royalty of each country had, i mean we already show 2 of them this time (the dagger that idiot had and the queen one) as far i read relic hardy any relevant again after this since author keep to his word about it being rare, i mean some other manga say something is rare or super rare but next it end up become bargaining sale right and left
you might love it since that idiot think his parent will be on his side only to scream in terror when the king and queen "re-educated him, even Aoi feel little sorry for him but think its for his own good lol
Talking about something being rare and then showing up everywhere reminded me of Kingdom Heart, but the end everyone had a fucking Keyblade lol
oof, karma is a bitch as they say
nah its okay
hugs

Users who are viewing this thread