Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Principal. Apparently this is a good time for you to retire, so you don't have to be more stressed in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Principal
althou at the same time good stuff comin thou for the ACademy as a whole with Aoi
i mean the guy himself knows how rotten thing are but he dont rly know what to do about it And here comes Aoi then..
Good ol fashion bruteforce

Dex-chan lover
On pages 29-31, the way it is worded for the reason more students are not likely to join the class is confusing. At first it looked like they had to take another class that was conflicting with hers because they are commoners, then it looked like other students didn't want to be in the same class as commoner students, then finally it seemed like they didn't want to be taught by a commoner teacher. I'm assuming it was the last one since it makes the most sense, but it wasn't clear in the wording.

Dex-chan lover
Well... that doesn't seen like something she should be butting her nose in yet since once the results of her class start to show in other classes the idea of not participating in a class because the teacher is a commoner will disapear on it's own as the quality of the class will be more relevant.

Dex-chan lover
On pages 29-31, the way it is worded for the reason more students are not likely to join the class is confusing. At first it looked like they had to take another class that was conflicting with hers because they are commoners, then it looked like other students didn't want to be in the same class as commoner students, then finally it seemed like they didn't want to be taught by a commoner teacher. I'm assuming it was the last one since it makes the most sense, but it wasn't clear in the wording.
Yeah, I came in to comment on this. I know it's MTL so issues are to be expected, but I'm pretty sure the flow of the conversation is supposed to basically be:

Aoi: "I hope I get more students next week!"
Others: "uhh actually, some of the students are gossiping about it, how it's taught by a commoner..."
Aoi: "...a commoner?"
Others: "sorry we didn't mean it in a bad way!"
Aoi: "it's fine, it's not a mistake to call me a commoner"

Users who are viewing this thread