Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - story.0

Contributor
I got 2 pages in and started spamming leftclick. Another soulless pointless garbage isekai

@youiri65 not quite since in konosuba 1st, it's parodical, 2nd it's not deus ex machina if you have other character helping the mc, or at least if they remain in the story and their power are explained. I was talking about an hypotesis, a mc which would for exemple be killed by a monster but then he is killed by thunder or a tree fall on him or whatever happen (why not even a flying uni-pegasus riding a rainbow who take the monster away while winking at the mc ?). Just luke based driven story, but it would be boring realy fast I guess ?

Dex-chan lover
isekai tarzan xD

btw i dont get the wish part... so did everyone's memories of him erased? it looks like it didnt because he said no and that he will be the loneliest... and then at the end of that "everyone" still remembers him and is reacting to his corpse smiling

mortaze theres an isekai manga that made the mc got teleported into the isekai with nothing but high luck... then from his high luck he founds god's pc and got magic creation skill... forgot the name tho

Supporter
What a trash wish that's so unfair to everybody that touched his life, and he gets praised for it?!!

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting enough... but these kind of interesting systesystematic world with a good reincarnation deteriorate fast except some good ones... I hope this is one of them... that wish is good as making people burdened due to your own existence is not genuine...

Aggregator gang
Basically wished he was never born and all the gods were impressed

Group Leader
>Favorite child of the gods
>>Luck rating - lowest on his status window.

Aggregator gang
@Zael Yes, it's a profoundly selfish wish disguised as the ultimate selflessness. You should not get to decide whether or not people remember you. They have an absolute right to their memories, to their feelings about you, including feelings of loss. What a terrible message this sends!

Fed-Kun's army
Then again, it's ultimately his choice. If he doesn't want to be remembered then so be it, loss and mourning is a part of life but since he wants to be selfless and make them suffer less then by all means, he's a good guy and his actions warrant no hate.

Memory manipulation is only bad when it's used to hurt or manipulate someone. And no, this isn't manipulation, it's just the removal of his existence.

Dex-chan lover
Look at those stats. He's a Hero in the making.
Not much difference if he became monster food right after reincarnating though lol.

Double-page supporter
Dropping after the first few panels.... why ? Cause its ANOTHER asshole isekia MC who fights or insults the god whos giving him a 2nd chance at life. Sick of these assholes and their disrespect to their saviors. Like this asshole, he cant even listen to what it has to say before starting a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread